He believes he's owed $$

Ask Patrick the same about Twitter
"People" like Joe and the fat writer guy believe social media is a God-given right, a platform for them that they can use as they see fit. Of course the TOS they agreed to when they opened an account is always conveniently forgotten, as they're very busy people who don't have time to read all that bullshit legalese. Thus when they violate the TOS and lose access to their accounts they take it as a personal affront, as if something has been stolen from them. Then, in the throes of "main character syndrome", they concoct all sorts of daffy theories as to why they're "being silenced".

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I guarantee Joe was firmly in the against-piracy-because-it-hurts-the-artist-not-the-label camp back in the Napster days, because he couldn't figure out what those nerdy kids were doing with their newfangled compooter games and he considered pirating == stealing.

I'm so happy whenever I see faggot boomers start to engage and then promptly waste tons of money on shitty technology because they are too proud to admit defeat and ask their zoomer kids for advice, and didn't linger longer on the computer night courses when they still had the grey matter to absorb new information themselves.

I think he should consider suing.

G

I guarantee Joe was firmly in the against-piracy-because-it-hurts-the-artist-not-the-label camp back in the Napster days, because he couldn't figure out what those nerdy kids were doing with their newfangled compooter games and he considered pirating == stealing.

I'm so happy whenever I see faggot boomers start to engage and then promptly waste tons of money on shitty technology because they are too proud to admit defeat and ask their zoomer kids for advice, and didn't linger longer on the computer night courses when they still had the grey matter to absorb new information themselves.

I think he should consider suing.
Agreed, but Joe never had any grey matter...

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
What an entitled old man. I’m glad his facebook got banned, and whoever had a hand in it, kudos to you.
They don’t do refunds for being stupid, Joe.