• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever seen anyone as self-obsessed as Booga?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The existence of a keynote speaker implies the existence of a keynote woofer and a keynote sub woofer.

African literature? I imagine that being written on rocks automatically disqualifies it as a paperback.

What limitations did the African editor give to the African writer?

"Keep it under 3,500 clicks".

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’d love to see him give a keynote speech at a reputable university to scholars. He’d come out in his voodoo doctor clothes and make half asleep incomprehensible chimp noises and they’d have to cheer and applaud lest they be seen as racist.

That is comedy gold.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
1705700398754.jpeg

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
I still don’t understand what his whole thing is, he‘s just wheeled around nobody award ceremonies as the token nigger genius, but what is the substance behind it? What does he even pretend it is?

He doesn’t write anything, he edits other peoples work alongside 10 other editors. He doesn’t make any content, have any business or job, he doesn’t make any academic research.

He provides little nigerian niglets for the visiting SFWA members to fuck.

He said this in his short story the only one he "wrote" about giving up his kids "innocence" for flashy chains and big Mercedes cars.