Have you ever saved someone’s life?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
My cousin was choking and I gave him the Heimlich
Also I was walking with my dad and this dude just collapsed in front of us, I was real young so I didn't know what to do but my dad did chest rubbings (not compressions) and kept lifting the guys legs to his chest and somehow that kept him alive long enough for the ambulance to arrive. Apparently he lived

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
The other day I was walking out of a store and didn't know there was some dickhead kid, like 15, right behind me. He was drinking a can of Rockstar and the door hit it right into his lips/teeth and it spilled all over his face and shirt. I was like "sorry, buddy." He didn't say anything and looked pretty pissy so I was like "Guess you should've had your fucking hands ready, huh?" and he's like "whatever" and I walked away laughing at him. Fucking faggot kid. I'm not your butler. Fuck you and your energy drink.

Saved his God damned life that day. That kid will never just expect a random person to hold a door for him ever again. And that, my friends, could mean the difference between life and death.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Pulled a bum back onto the sidewalk right before he got plowed by a bus. He didn't see the bus so he thought I was fucking with him but luckily there were other people to help me disengage and get away from him. He seemed like a surly piece of shit but on balance I'm glad I didn't just watch him get smeared.
I found an old bum with hypothermia lying unable to move in a puddle of fetid bin juices behind some garbage at a gas station once. Technically the EMT’s saved him but if I’d just left him there he’d have died.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Pulled a bum back onto the sidewalk right before he got plowed by a bus. He didn't see the bus so he thought I was fucking with him but luckily there were other people to help me disengage and get away from him. He seemed like a surly piece of shit but on balance I'm glad I didn't just watch him get smeared.
You should be upset you didn't let that worthless burden die