• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever met someone called Sebastian who wasn't a total faggot?

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
I went to school with a guy called D'artagnan. Poor fucker never had a chance.

Knew a single mother to be that wanted to call her son Fabian. I convinced her to call him Michael. That little fucker owes me for saving him a life of misery.

Last edited:
G

Knew a single mother to be that wanted to called her son Fabian. I convinced her to call him Michael. That little fucker owes me for saving him a life of misery.
One of my oldest friends is a mulatto called Fabian. He's doing fine in the grand scheme of things but he's losing in relative financial terms.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Knew a single mother to be that wanted to called her son Fabian. I convinced her to call him Michael. That little fucker owes me for saving him a life of misery.
I call my dad D'artagnan because of how he styles his facial hair.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

Knew a single mother to be that wanted to call her son Fabian. I convinced her to call him Michael. That little fucker owes me for saving him a life of misery.
my retarded mum wanted to call me Niko, thankfully my nana(:image_9253:) talked her out of it

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I knew someone called Sebastian when I was 17-18. One of these guys who takes two puffs of weed and goes completely silent and immovable. Like, you can push and shove him and he just goes "mmm! MMM!"

One day, I saw his dad drop him off near school and kiss him on the lips!

Me and my friend laughed at that for about 10 minutes. :D

12dfc66158d6ae49ac1444566dd67a48.jpg