have you ever just... beat the shit out of a woman?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Only once have I hit a woman.
At my wedding.
My friend's girlfriend who none of us liked. I'm doing karaoke. Yeah, I'm a fag.
She's drunk. Throws a punch in my stomach as I'm singing.
It's not much. She's small, off-balance. I have a rock-solid core.
A second punch. I hold up my finger and off-mic say, "You got another?"
A third.
I open-hand slap her, driving her to floor. She might have bounced when she landed.
My wife's friend who saw everything tells her, "Your husband just slapped the shit out of that girl."
Perfect, right? On my wedding night her friends think I'm a domestic abuser.
But no. I'm not. Been married for 16 years. Never even raised my voice at my old lady. Never spanked my kids.
Some women deserve a smack across the face from time to time, though.

No but I threatened men infront of their girlfriends often...Or in my drunken days would pick out a couple (after seeing the girl check me out) and knowing it was too much work or a gamble to slide into her dms when her man is in the washroom...I just go up to both and say something like "One night with me and you'll never look at him the same way again". I make sure to pick the wuss types to do this. Not once did a guy challenge me to a fight after disrespecting him in front of his girl.

Im sexy af so it works...but now Im older the thrill from that wore off.
I despise your awful faggoty posts and this has to be the worse yet

G

I despise your awful faggoty posts and this has to be the worse yet
If it rubs you wrong, means you were the sort of person I was going after. Its ok, I was a POS but my motivation was poetic/artistic. I like to destroy/break down facades and there was a time I thought things like seeing a couple holding hands meant something deep or beautiful, but it doesn't in the grand scheme of things. People are scum and will disappoint you, atleast I'm a conduit for such lessons and I did it in a memorable manner.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
If it rubs you wrong, means you were the sort of person I was going after. Its ok, I was a POS but my motivation was poetic/artistic. I like to destroy/break down facades and there was a time I thought things like seeing a couple holding hands meant something deep or beautiful, but it doesn't in the grand scheme of things. People are scum and will disappoint you, atleast I'm a conduit for such lessons and I did it in a memorable manner.
Nice proving his point, stupid. Jesus dude, saying you were actually trying to score the guys would've sounded less gay.

WhereWeAt

No but I threatened men infront of their girlfriends often...Or in my drunken days would pick out a couple (after seeing the girl check me out) and knowing it was too much work or a gamble to slide into her dms when her man is in the washroom...I just go up to both and say something like "One night with me and you'll never look at him the same way again". I make sure to pick the wuss types to do this. Not once did a guy challenge me to a fight after disrespecting him in front of his girl.

Im sexy af so it works...but now Im older the thrill from that wore off.
:punch_lg::punch_lg::punch_lg: