have you ever just... beat the shit out of a woman?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
lol back in my drinking days!

there was this goofy azn chic I used to be stationed with who would never shut the fuck up. She also out ranked me, and she didn't know how to ask or tell me to do things with out screaming. Jesus, my ears hurt just thinking about her. anyway, she got out, and I ran into her in a bar one night, and we didn't say anything but "hi". But I left at the same time as her, and in the parking lot I fucking belted her and knocked her the fuck out.

I also shoved a date through her bedroom wall once, lol good thing i gave her a fake name lol

G

No but I threatened men infront of their girlfriends often...Or in my drunken days would pick out a couple (after seeing the girl check me out) and knowing it was too much work or a gamble to slide into her dms when her man is in the washroom...I just go up to both and say something like "One night with me and you'll never look at him the same way again". I make sure to pick the wuss types to do this. Not once did a guy challenge me to a fight after disrespecting him in front of his girl.

Im sexy af so it works...but now Im older the thrill from that wore off.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
No but I threatened men infront of their girlfriends often...Or in my drunken days would pick out a couple (after seeing the girl check me out) and knowing it was too much work or a gamble to slide into her dms when her man is in the washroom...I just go up to both and say something like "One night with me and you'll never look at him the same way again". I make sure to pick the wuss types to do this. Not once did a guy challenge me to a fight after disrespecting him in front of his girl.

Im sexy af so it works...but now Im older the thrill from that wore off.

So you threatened the dudes in front of their gf's and what worked exactly?

Did they blow you in the bathroom? Did they message you on social media?

G

So you threatened the dudes in front of their gf's and what worked exactly?

Did they blow you in the bathroom? Did they message you on social media?
It works man...best case was one recognized me the next time I was at the same bar and she approached ME, reminding me what I said...II make good first impressions so they respond well. I fucked that girl.

Another actually helped me move, but we didn't fawk or anything.

At the very least I got to destroy whatever fake facade their bf/gf shit was. They always look miserable (the girl) after I do it and the bf does nothing.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
It works man...best case was one recognized me the next time I was at the same bar and she approached ME, reminding me what I said...II make good first impressions so they respond well. I fucked that girl.

Another actually helped me move, but we didn't fawk or anything.

At the very least I got to destroy whatever fake facade their bf/gf shit was. They always look miserable (the girl) after I do it and the bf does nothing.

I love you @Child. but this sounds like something Pat would write

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
glowing_box-100703745-large.jpg

G

Someone should beat the fuck out of you, for making these threads, faggot.

A real big brave man, beating people who cannot defend themselves, do you want me to spoon feed you your own teeth, faggot.

I thought you where going to kill yourself, what's stopping you, just swallow a shotgun already.
Also he is a faggot that got molested by Niggers, each incident an escalation from the one before.