• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever had a rage erection?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's "raging hard-on", but Pat's first take was "rage erection" and that sounded relatable to him. This is why pat sucks at comedy - he's not relatable. Pat is a fucking weirdo, so the thoughts that occur to him are his alone. "Rage erection" seemed like something everyone thinks of to him, so he saw humor in that. Meanwhile, that's just a scar on his twisted psyche from an uncomfortable upbringing. Fucking hate that guy...
Clearly the good Reverend Al has nailed it. Pat, in classic Pat-fashion, has completely misused another well-worn expression and missed the point entirely.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
You don't get boners when you're angry?
Depends on what she did to piss me off. I might have gotten one by accident. Me and an ex-girlfriend (who has fantasized tits btw) were arguing- one of our more heated arguments. Well, she took off her shirt and pants, and she was pretty much naked- no bra or underwear. This was in the midst of arguing. I'm pretty sure I was arguing while I had a hard-on. That's the only time that happened.