Have you ever been molested by a black man? 3 times for me

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It just makes them want you more, because they’re retarded. They just respond by getting more aggressive, which I guess is their nature. Just the other day I was at a gas station. Some fat black chick started hitting on the woman cashier. The cashier kept showing her ring and saying “I’m engaged, I’m sorry” and the fat lesbian pretty much almost went over the counter to try and kiss her. The giant black manager had to come out and tell her to get the fuck out. TLDR; They’re animals.
It's pretty incredible how much black pussy I've gotten from being rude to them compared to the practically non existent white pussy I've gotten and I've always been nice to them.

I don't know which way to go.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
I worked as a busboy at a burger joint when I was 14. This old black cook brought me a burger every shift and would say, "damn, [name redacted] looks like I fucked up another order! You want this?" He hated all niggers under the age of 50.
Old school negro. Loved that guy.
But no, he never raped me.
Goddamn you know your family's poor when you're getting handouts from Uncle Tom

G

If you're nice to white women you will be friend zoned every time. Once you realise how to get them though, it's practically foolproof. Disclaimer - if you're fat or cartoonishly ugly I guess the formula won't work.