Have you ever been molested by a black man? 3 times for me

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
When I was 7 a black touched my penis in the town junk yard.

When I was 12, a black said " hey, you want to see something, when I looked, he pulled out out his penis, and he tried grabbing for me.

when I was 15 I was raped by a black man behind a graveyard.

have you?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Yes, I have:

o6ce1m94jj821.jpg

Monk

When I was 7 a black touched my penis in the town junk yard.

When I was 12, a black said " hey, you want to see something, when I looked, he pulled out out his penis, and he tried grabbing for me.

when I was 15 I was raped by a black man behind a graveyard.

have you?
If it's happened that many times you were putting out the signals and probably into it by the third time.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I worked as a busboy at a burger joint when I was 14. This old black cook brought me a burger every shift and would say, "damn, [name redacted] looks like I fucked up another order! You want this?" He hated all niggers under the age of 50.
Old school negro. Loved that guy.
But no, he never raped me.
He cummed in that burger every night, you know that right?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It's crazy because I'm generally rude to them and it doesn't stop them from hitting on me.
It just makes them want you more, because they’re retarded. They just respond by getting more aggressive, which I guess is their nature. Just the other day I was at a gas station. Some fat black chick started hitting on the woman cashier. The cashier kept showing her ring and saying “I’m engaged, I’m sorry” and the fat lesbian pretty much almost went over the counter to try and kiss her. The giant black manager had to come out and tell her to get the fuck out. TLDR; They’re animals.