Have you banged hotter chicks than Belle Knox?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel

Holy fuck it's like Nana registered an account on here.

edit:beaten like ms Knox throughout childhood.

exactly because, you know, aside from myself everyone on this forum is a hip, progressive "zoomer" who wear Yeezy Sliders (with socks), and listen to jack harlow

....nigga, legit fuck outta here.....ya'll a bunch a bitter, older white guys.......if you weren't, you wouldn't be posting here

hikomow633

exactly because, you know, aside from myself everyone on this forum is a hip, progressive "zoomer" who wear Yeezy Sliders (with socks), and listen to jack harlow

....nigga, legit fuck outta here.....ya'll a bunch a bitter, older white guys.......if you weren't, you wouldn't be posting here

Betcha a non insignificant portion of the forums rascals are self hating N's and K's

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Betcha a non insignificant portion of the forums rascals are self hating N's and K's
i can see how maybe some jews post here, however you're bodering on the mother of all hyperbole if you think any black people post here

even if you were working on the most extreme of facetiousness, it would still be unbelievable.....it's not even "poe's law"

G

i can see how maybe some jews post here, however you're bodering on the mother of all hyperbole if you think any black people post here

even if you were working on the most extreme of facetiousness, it would still be unbelievable.....it's not even "poe's law"
Not sure about N's but we definitely got some S's around these parts.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
There are definitely some kikes on this forum. Every other comment I make about kikes in Hollywood. Or pro Hitler comments get attacked by a random handful of fags. That are clearly upset that someone thinks that jews are the satan's chosen people.