Have any of you ever pissed on a woman? (Serious)

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
What's odd is it didn't smell like piss. Maybe urine has to ferment for that smell?
It has a sweet smell.. and it’s not yellow like piss. When my wife and I separated for a few months I was banging this broad and she would gush everywhere.. it was hot in the moment but then afterwards I would get very annoyed having to throw all my sheets in the wash and take a shower. I don’t know what that stuff is tbphwy but by the end of our relationship I would purposefully slow down my strokes when she would say she was about to cum. I just washed these sheets, whore.. go piss in your own bed when you get home.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It has a sweet smell.. and it’s not yellow like piss. When my wife and I separated for a few months I was banging this broad and she would gush everywhere.. it was hot in the moment but then afterwards I would get very annoyed having to throw all my sheets in the wash and take a shower. I don’t know what that stuff is tbphwy but by the end of our relationship I would purposefully slow down my strokes when she would say she was about to cum. I just washed these sheets, whore.. go piss in your own bed when you get home.
Please tell me it was your wife’s sister.

G

Yep same story, had a side piece while we were fake separated and would hook up with this girl in hotels on the weekends. Piss/cum all over the sheets. I’d leave a 20 dollar tip to the poor maids every morning.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I only tip if they're white. I also only stay in Hiltons and they've cut their housekeeping to on demand because of "covid". They can eat dick now.
I usually stay at Hiltons too. But I stayed at a Hyatt for a vacation recently and they had housekeeping every day like COVID never happened. Hilton can suck a dick. Housekeeping is one of the perks of staying at a hotel, and they're being cheap kikes.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
Please tell me it was your wife’s sister.
No. But she was a piece of ass and a filthy pig to boot.

4555-C0-CE-5364-4-B03-BE86-3572-B59621-D7.jpg