• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have an internet funeral over it ya big baby

G

He is blasting 2000s rock music in his headphones and dealing with this like a movie break up.

Keep mourning stupid

636529052355637308-LAFBer-07-26-2015-JC-1-C004-2015-07-25-IMG-PNI-0705-timeless-mo-1-1-4MBDORF1-L647044189-IMG-PNI-0705-timeless-mo-1-1-4MBDORF1.jpg
Headstrong on repeat in his half of the house

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Just stop Pat, Elmo isn’t going to catch on since Elmo is a beloved figure. Better off calling him El Niño Musk or something else since that would at least make sense
I hope someone else calls him Elmo and it catches on. Rick will be furious and trying to claim credit for it.
It caught on here, I wonder how Piggy feels about that.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Musk completely dominates this fat fuck's thoughts. He's just as derangely obsessed with him as he was with Trump a few years back. The difference is though, Patrick was probably thankful for Trump in a lot of ways, even if he didn't realize it. Drumpf hysteria is where most of pig's followers came from and gave him something to constantly be rage tweeting about at the height of Twitter's popularity. Musk is just shitting all over his favorite toy with no clear purpose other than to piss people like Patrick off and I love it.

Seethe harder, ya pig.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
These are the words of somebody that never has had a job in the real world, companies shit the bed, close, or get sold, thats how life works, these jerkoffs think they are owed something for being themeselves
AZsWRLt.png
I love how in his selfish pig rant, he didn't even give lip service to any of the employees who were canned last week. It's all "me, me, me, me" in there. Nice lack of empathy, stupid.