Have a miserable birthday you ugly old fuck

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
63 years old, just a fuckin kid, yet he’s still died twice.

This is a day to celebrate Anthonys accomplishments, like ruining his career twice, most nigger tweets per day, losing his ability to be “funny”, his talent at watching 70 year old TV shows to turn into references, etc.

This is a day to celebrate Anthonys virtuousness, like refusing to show up to his friends funeral to carry the casket, calling your friends wife an ugly gorilla nigger, refusing to visit your cheesebrained mother for 5 years, beating your little groomed girlfriend, etc.

This is to celebrate another year for Nana and all that it holds, the vapid dinners with Missy, the late night COD streams, the empty bottles of wine strewn across a counter, the walking around SC fearful of your life, the constant anxiety that another heart failure will come on, etc.

You’ve lived a lot of fulfilling years Nana. Here’s to a couple more that are just as good.

63 years old, just a fuckin kid, yet he’s still died twice.

This is a day to celebrate Anthonys accomplishments, like ruining his career twice, most nigger tweets per day, losing his ability to be “funny”, his talent at watching 70 year old TV shows to turn into references, etc.

This is a day to celebrate Anthonys virtuousness, like refusing to show up to his friends funeral to carry the casket, calling your friends wife an ugly gorilla nigger, refusing to visit your cheesebrained mother for 5 years, beating your little groomed girlfriend, etc.

This is to celebrate another year for Nana and all that it holds, the vapid dinners with Missy, the late night COD streams, the empty bottles of wine strewn across a counter, the walking around SC fearful of your life, the constant anxiety that another heart failure will come on, etc.

You’ve lived a lot of fulfilling years Nana. Here’s to a couple more that are just as good.
I wanna say a couple a three things. Calling your friend's wife an ugly gorilla nigger is a PFG bit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Has he announced which restaurant he'll be celebrating at yet?
F6526F33-729C-47BB-B949-0DA5AEEAFC2C.jpeg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
And what a year it's been!

Another heart attack (but still boozing daily)

Having to sell up and flee NY taxes.

Moving away from loverboy Geno.

Forced to live with Missy fulltime on a swamp.

Beavis dying under suspicious circumstances.

The new roof is destroyed.

No more hanging with Gavin at Sullivan's

The Pottsdown shitshow

Living with Joe lol

And now the vanity project Compound Media is on its deathbed.

Happy birthday Ant!

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
And what a year it's been!

Another heart attack (but still boozing daily)

Having to sell up and flee NY taxes.

Moving away from loverboy Geno.

Forced to live with Missy fulltime on a swamp.

Beavis dying under suspicious circumstances.

The new house flooding.

No more hanging with Gavin at Sullivan's

The Pottsdown shitshow

Living with Joe lol

And now the vanity project Compound Media is on its deathbed.

Happy birthday Ant!
Don’t forget getting thrown out of the Patrice benefit and abandoned by Norton.

Don’t forget getting thrown out of the Patrice benefit
Another instance where if he didn't tell anyone, no one would have ever known.

Instead he went on his show and told a very embarrassing story to remind everyone about how far he's fallen down the entertainment ladder.

"This guy that used to work for me physically removed my drunk ass from the premises because he now works for more successful people that hate me" is the sad second act story of a "Behind the Music" episode, but he gleefully bragged about it.

JebJoh

Another instance where if he didn't tell anyone, no one would have ever known.

Instead he went on his show and told a very embarrassing story to remind everyone about how far he's fallen down the entertainment ladder.

"This guy that used to work for me physically removed my drunk ass from the premises because he now works for more successful people that hate me" is the sad second act story of a "Behind the Music" episode, but he gleefully bragged about like he was the good guy in the story.
I must have gotten this story after that fact, I was under the impression that someone else told the story immediately after it happened and Nana rushed to get his side of the story out there, (It was bobby kelly's fault)

I hope after Missy leaves back for New York, Nana takes a drunken fall down the stairs and busts her hip. Nana was too proud for Life Alert, so no one finds her until three days later when Joe finds his meal ticket crumpled on the landing, dying of dehydration. For days she drifted in and out of consciousness as she listened to her phone buzzing only 20 feet away, hearing the Twitter notifications she'd never get to read. She dies on the operating table when the ticker finally goes kaput during the hip surgery.

Happy birthday Ant! Hope it's your last you rotten cocksucker.