Haunted driveway

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Just our luck! We finally got our driveway repaired and a culvert installed only for it to immediately get set upon by a demonic apparition!

May we drive you away as we drive upon the lane during rain and snow, most vile personage! Away with you, oh evil servant of Satan! The power of Saint Norm compels you!
He appeared because he heard there was a Culver's there.

That one was for all my Floridian niggas

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Just our luck! We finally got our driveway repaired and a culvert installed only for it to immediately get set upon by a demonic apparition!

May we drive you away as we drive upon the lane during rain and snow, most vile personage! Away with you, oh evil servant of Satan! The power of Saint Norm compels you!
Jaundiced fat face with Brillo pad hair. Fucking spirits are rising from hell. Did you build on an Indian Burial Ground by chance?

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/mG7hnpx']
haunted-driveway.jpg
[/URL]
I always forget how genuinely disturbing that is. If I woke up to see that on my bedside table, I'd scream like a little girl. If the homesteading doesn't work out you always have a career in making props for horror movies to fall back on.

RobertMewler

I always forget how genuinely disturbing that is. If I woke up to see that on my bedside table, I'd scream like a little girl. If the homesteading doesn't work out you always have a career in making props for horror movies to fall back on.
Imagine being half awake and his woody, straw-like appendages go tikka-tikka-tikka across your chest as he skittles across you. *shudder*

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
don't worry, I went through his pathetic non bit having history and car crashed him. wildcard @RedHeadpw2 is dan, he's been simping for mewler since the same timeframe.
Sorry, hole. Wrong as usual. Never simped, but merely took a side against a couple of sad faggots bravely calling a lady a cunt on a forum. I think I'm done defending anyone though. No appreciation. Such is life.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Sorry, hole. Wrong as usual. Never simped, but merely took a side against a couple of sad faggots bravely calling a lady a cunt on a forum. I think I'm done defending anyone though. No appreciation. Such is life.
Come with me, m’lady. The denizens of this forum conduct themselves in the way of the brute, no knowledge of chivalry. I shall treat you with the respect you deserve for being born without a cock.

3BB34E07-CA03-46F6-ADF7-C188C09DD54E.jpeg