• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hate this Jew

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The “did his time” you’re referring to is his most memorable and most often repeated phrase, “paid his dues”. He is from Vegas, Israel originally, and worked as a wheelchair porter at the Vegas airport. He used to be a caller on the show and loved and lived for airtime. He used to provide “bits, games, and interesting news stories” for the shows as many callers used to do. He finagled a game he won as a contestant on the phone in to playing a hand of Black Jack with the crew in-person when the show used to do shows from Vegas.

As Stern listeners know, he was a contestant in the Get John’s Job contest and finished dead last, behind John the Stutterer who dropped out of the competition. He was eventually hired as a Howard 100 News reporter because he was willing to work for a pittance of a salary just so he could be a part of the Show. Howard needed programming for his two channels for Sirius during his last year on terrestrial radio and hired or gave shows to wackpackers so they could provide content for nothing. Anyways, he was hired as a crew member of the News team when Howard started on Sirius, and that’s when Shuli’s dues paying comedian era started.

Guys like Sal and Richard made shit money and started doing comedy shows to earn extra cash. Bob Levy the opportunist that he is wrangled Richard, Sal, and Bettlejuice in to The Killers of Comedy. Fans of the show wanted to see Richard and Sal and Bettlejuice has always been a Rockstar. Shuli tagged along and was butthurt because Richard and Sal rightly were the main attraction and would get upset that they hadn’t paid their dues in comedy lol.

Not to get too much in to show history and drama, but Artie called the Killers of Comedy the Hackpack and Shuli lost his shit and started crying on air that Artie was fucking with their business, and on another occasion he was upset that Richard wanted to be paid for the actual work he did and not be treated like a fucktard for doing an extra show for free.

He didn’t move to Alabama just out of the blue. His wife had left him and taken their daughters down there. He wanted to salvage his marriage and move down there with them. Also, since the show has become what it has become, there is no more Howard 100 News, plus wackpackers aren’t treated like the retards that they are so he could no longer be the retarde whisperer. He isn’t or wasn’t funny, didn’t contribute to the show, so they limited his role. He was offered a part time contract because he is useless and wouldn’t be missed. He’s spun that in to him wanting to free himself from the yolk and try something on his own.

Plus Gary (bababooey) fucking HATED him, skip to 38:00 for Gary vs Shuli

I did not and will not rib your comment because you praised Karl. Even though you find him likeable compared to Shuli, it’s still a no from me dawg.

Richard said he hated flying and wasn’t doing gigs unless they made it worth his while. Shuli was butthurt because they “were a team” haha. Sal, Richard, and Beet were the draws and Levy is an actual comedian who can do an hour since they needed a closer.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
i follow the MLCverse (sadly-it's the only thing in my life now..yech)

Kevin wants to start the feud with the Shuli network

Shuli isn't reciprocating

Is it because Shuli is afraid of kevin (which is weird because kevin is a pussy) or is it because Shuli doesn't want to put Bob in a awkward position

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
i follow the MLCverse (sadly-it's the only thing in my life now..yech)

Kevin wants to start the feud with the Shuli network

Shuli isn't reciprocating

Is it because Shuli is afraid of kevin (which is weird because kevin is a pussy) or is it because Shuli doesn't want to put Bob in a awkward position
I thought Bob was off MLC. Pothead, calm Levy is different.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
The original 200 or so episodes of MLC is the funniest podcast run ever. That includes LOS, Cumtown, AYG, etc. “But what if we get sued by Starbucks?” “I hope we do, Lenny. Nothing would be better.”
I haven't heard the full run of the lenny episodes....there was a guy who had the full run of the Bryan McCarthy years....yes he was very "punny" but I mark out for "Donate!!!!"

lenny doesn't sell tickets btw

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I haven't heard the full run of the lenny episodes....there was a guy who had the full run of the Bryan McCarthy years....yes he was very "punny" but I mark out for "Donate!!!!"

lenny doesn't sell tickets btw
Yes, the Bryan episodes are my favorite because he cohosted the Compound show too. He was a drunk maniac. Some of my hardest laughs ever are from them two.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Shuli was consistently the best contributor on the Howard 101 News Team and its no wonder he's outlived the entire concept and continues to succeed. He is just that funny and has the kind of personality people are drawn to.

I'm fucking around, I have no idea why this piece of shit ever had a job in the entertainment industry that didn't exclusively concern loading and unloading equipment.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Him and Bob Levy were on LOS a while ago. Jay and Luis had camo facepaint and army helmets on because they had been pumping it up that Bob and Jewboy were going to drop bombs on Kevin Brennan and whoever else and ignite a "podcast war." It was one of the most boring episodes I've seen.
The bra bombing was endlessly goofed on. O&A faking a military attack and pretending to go to 'radio war' in the 90s. Now these fags are larping as comedy soldiers with no one to Jocktober them into suicide anymore and it is nearly 30 years later.

Stern had a guy cut his wires from a rival station. Dave Herman had private investigators harass O&A.....and they worked at the same fucking station. They were hiring teams of lawyers. Going after families. Stern had his lawyer Dominic Barbara represent Anthony's wife in the divorce. O&A utterly humiliated Stern and his daughter over her nude play. O&A had Pat Cooper on their show savaging Howard. Stern arguably pushed for Anthony and then Opie to be fired behind the scenes when they finally were let go.

These modern comedians and podcasters are all such huge faggots.