Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I wonder if he has any guests there this weekend. If he doesn't that would be quite the coincidence!
Unfortunately its not possible to tell what days are booked and what have been marked off as unavailable.
However this was posted to r/WatchFatPeopleCry on the 20th of May:

20-05-24 may june.png

Kurt_Love

He can't help himself with these fake reviews. This seems like some ploy to game the AirBnb algorithm.
Mentioning a kick ass tiki bar is peak Rick, topped off with a lil sprinkle of Brewers.

They also always mention how the owner, Patrick, talks to them so much. Wouldn't you just want some fucking code sent to you to unlock the door and never to interact with the fat owner on your luxurious Milwaukee vacation?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Mentioning a kick ass tiki bar is peak Rick, topped off with a lil sprinkle of Brewers.

They also always mention how the owner, Patrick, talks to them so much. Wouldn't you just want some fucking code sent to you to unlock the door and never to interact with the fat owner on your luxurious Milwaukee vacation?
Midwestern rubes like talking to strangers. My mom does it all the time.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
He can't help himself with these fake reviews. This seems like some ploy to game the AirBnb algorithm.
Maybe. Or maybe he's getting payments from his MIL as some type of money laundering scheme. He can point to the reviews and (self-made) reservations to claim that is where his income comes from. Unless they actually pull info on where the payments come from then it would look legit on the surface level.

Pretty sure I'm just talking out of my ass, though.

Prison Enjoyer

Depends on city honestly. I go to Cincinnati for work every few months, and there’s usually some decent shit hanging around between $75-$125 a night. Usually across the river in Kentucky. $75-$125 a night in Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta or Houston gets you a nice view of hookers, drug deals and someone getting shot.
I agree. In Milwaukee, you can stay with Heidi Hildeman for $100 a night.

@NormsGhost