Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Why would anyone actually return to the hovel of horrors?
Screenshot_20240513-022804.png

Screenshot_20240513-023034.png

Why would anyone actually return to the hovel of horrors?
View attachment 199027

View attachment 199028
Has anyone reverse image searched Pam to see if she's for real and why she's frequenting their shithole?

There's a dog in the profile, so one of the things which helps Fatso rent his hovel is that he allows dogs. Most rentals and hotels/motels won't allow pets of any kind, especially without a big deposit. Fatso and his wife know their floorboards are already soaked and warped with piss and vomit from it being a frat house before they bought it, so what's more piss and vomit?

Has Pat mentioned using cameras inside the hovel? AirBnB just changed their policy about cameras, disallowing them to be used anywhere on the interior of the property.

BudDickman

Has Pat mentioned using cameras inside the hovel? AirBnB just changed their policy about cameras, disallowing them to be used anywhere on the interior of the property.
Screenshot_20240513-074243.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Republicans renting the haunted half hovel can definitely trust TDS Fatso to turn off the cameras. No way he'd record those "Putin loving Nazis" and share the footage with the obese IRS dodging shitskin, or any of the other lunatics in his orbit.

View attachment 199065
Pat spiked the rent during that week. Hoping to either fleece or discourage any republicans that might stay there. I really hope some trumper still pays the fee and pat gets into a fight with them.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Pat spiked the rent during that week. Hoping to either fleece or discourage any republicans that might stay there. I really hope some trumper still pays the fee and pat gets into a fight with them.
I'd give anything to hear the angry grunting in the hovel if something like this was parked out front for a week.
51054740_2038439052930825_6205223695330312192_o.jpg