Has there ever been a more pretentious circle jerk of a show?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

Memba Tuco from Breaking Bad??

Well now he's not quite as nuts as you remember him! But he's still nuts. But not quite!! He'll listen to reason but listen lol!!! And now it's BEFORE Breaking Bad!!

1:14 - He did! He did the thing he did in....OMG!!

Vince Gilligan :love::love::love::love:

"I think Better Call Saul is actually better than Breaking Bad!!! thread number 2000000 r/unpopularopinion

G

The writers said in Breaking Bad that they hated doing the flash foward openers, because they no longer had freedom and had to write to reach that point (example: Walt being on the run and having the machine gun in the back of his car). They said they wished they never done that.
But Better Call Saul is that times 1000. So why the fuck did they do this?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
The writers said in Breaking Bad that they hated doing the flash foward openers, because they no longer had freedom and had to write to reach that point (example: Walt being on the run and having the machine gun in the back of his car). They said they wished they never done that.

Sweet Hollywood Jew dollars?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
To draw the viewer in and hope they become invested enough with one episode that they keep watching and possibly go back to get back story and continue on. It's cheap bullshit.

Unpopular opinion time: Breaking Bad sucked.

To draw the viewer in and hope they become invested enough with one episode that they keep watching and possibly go back to get back story and continue on. It's cheap bullshit.

Unpopular opinion time: Breaking Bad sucked.
I enjoyed it, but I hated the ending. Letting Walt redeem himself by killing a bunch of evil meth Nazis was a real pussy ass move IMO. Walt should have died sick and alone, seething over Jesse taking credit for being Heisenberg and giving his money to the cops. That nonsense where Todd had Jesse as his meth cook slave was totally ludicrous, as was the stuff with Gretchen and Elliot. They spent the entire run of the show turning Walt into a totally depraved monster, then he saves Jesse...why?

Also consider this piece of bullshit writing. The evil meth Nazis, who just murdered two DEA agents, discover 40 million dollars in cash. Then, instead of immediately killing Walt and Jesse too, they take Jesse prisoner, so Todd can continue to cook meth (which they no longer need) just to impress a woman, AND they give Walt 11 million dollars and cut him loose. In what universe would that happen? Then, to keep Jesse in line, they have Todd travel out to the suburbs and murder Jesse's girlfriend in cold blood, right at her front door, potentially exposing themselves to totally unnecessary risk. Why would they risk that? Because Todd wanted to fuck Lydia? In "real life", the Jack character would have killed them all, including Todd, and just kept the money himself. Were we to believe that evil Uncle Jack was deeply loyal to his scuzzy Nazi pals, any one of whom could have blabbed and blown the whole thing? Come on.

G

Also consider this piece of bullshit writing. The evil meth Nazis, who just murdered two DEA agents, discover 40 million dollars in cash. Then, instead of immediately killing Walt and Jesse too, they take Jesse prisoner, so Todd can continue to cook meth (which they no longer need) just to impress a woman, AND they give Walt 11 million dollars and cut him loose. In what universe would that happen? Then, to keep Jesse in line, they have Todd travel out to the suburbs and murder Jesse's girlfriend in cold blood, right at her front door, potentially exposing themselves to totally unnecessary risk. Why would they risk that? Because Todd wanted to fuck Lydia? In "real life", the Jack character would have killed them all, including Todd, and just kept the money himself. Were we to believe that evil Uncle Jack was deeply loyal to his scuzzy Nazi pals, any one of whom could have blabbed and blown the whole thing? Come on.
*Knows Walt killed numerous people, including 10 guys within the span of a minute*
*Kills his brother-in-law in front of him, and then watches Walt fall to the ground, distraught and emotional*
*Steals all of his money*
"Hey man, don't get revenge on us okay? Deal?"

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
The future stuff is the only things that were interested.... I gave up on the show after Chuck died.

*Knows Walt killed numerous people, including 10 guys within the span of a minute*
*Kills his brother-in-law in front of him, and then watches Walt fall to the ground, distraught and emotional*
*Steals all of his money*
"Hey man, don't get revenge on us okay? Deal?"
"Hey guys, come on. There's plenty of money to go around and, after all, it IS Walt's money. Give him 25% of the haul. As for this Jesse kid, give him to my dimwitted weirdo nephew, he'll find something for him to do".

"Uncle Jack? Can I keep that clever, plan-thwarting Jesse kid as a hostage so he can teach me to cook better meth? There's this woman I like, and if I make some really good meth she might fuck me."

"Sure, kid! But just to make sure he behaves, take a ride out to the suburbs and commit a homicide, and make sure Jesse sees it."

"Hi, billionaire former associates. Take this pile of cash and somehow get it to my kids without anyone knowing. If you don't, some snipers on the hill will shoot you".

"Hey, fellow Nazi pals. Let's all gather together in this well-appointed Nazi clubhouse, complete with massage chair and pool table."

EraGodless

Irl, Jack would have been like Jimmy Burke after the Lufthansa heist.

Irl, Jack would have been like Jimmy Burke after the Lufthansa heist.
There didn't even need to be a Jack at all. The schism between Walt and Jesse reaches a boiling point when Walt coldly kills Hank. Jesse snaps, and turns himself in as Heisenberg. Walt flees to a remote location, where he seethes over the news stories detailing "Heisenberg's" exploits and vows revenge against Jesse. But the cancer chews him up, and he dies angry, broken and alone next to the piddling bag of cash he managed to grab before he fled. That's a better ending than the one they chose.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Notice how they completely bailed on the Cinnabon flashforwards? Almost like they have no fucking clue what to do with present day Saul.

I’m predicting this final run is going to an absolute mess. Last season of game of thrones level shit. It’ll be hilarious to see all the little fags on Reddit still defend their “perfect show” when it becomes clear there was never any real plan for where the story was going.

G

Notice how they completely bailed on the Cinnabon flashforwards? Almost like they have no fucking clue what to do with present day Saul.

I’m predicting this final run is going to an absolute mess. Last season of game of thrones level shit. It’ll be hilarious to see all the little fags on Reddit still defend their “perfect show” when it becomes clear there was never any real plan for where the story was going.
Some writer or producer just said the last 6 episodes are going to "make everyone look at Breaking Bad completely differently." There's going to be some over-the-top, completely ridiculous plot twist that makes absolutely no sense and the Gilligan fags are gonna be like:

shocked.jpg

(sorry @Dougie, I've been wanting to use that for awhile)

edit: also, it peaked with the Jimmy vs. Chuck courtroom episode. Should've ended then.

Last edited by a moderator: