Has the fat man ever had a good or sensible take on anything?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
During the unrest of 2020 when that drunk black guy took the cops taser at wendys and the cop shot him, Rick actually said that he thought the shooting was justified and that he himself would take the shot if he were in the cops shoes. Of course he deleted it moments later but I'm sure someone archived it.
Patso, an actual tough guy.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Convincing a Milwaukee court into letting him sign away all rights to his daughter. The default is for the court to enforce dual responsibility; he had to actually convince a judge that he's such a piece of shit that he shouldn't be allowed near her.

I don't know exactly what his motivations were, or what he told the court (which would make for some fine reading); but it was the right call.

As background:
Generally, courts will strongly prefer to adopt a plan that supports joint parenting if one or both of the parents has requested such a relationship and three additional elements are satisfied. First, both parents must be capable of performing their required parental duties. Second, there must be no conditions existing at the time of the arrangement that would make joint custody extremely difficult. Third, both parents must have shown that they can cooperate in future decisions that may be required under a joint custody arrangement. Under this standard, mere squabbles will not be enough to justify a sole custody arrangement. Instead, a parent will typically have to show that serious concerns arise, such as neglect, prior abandonment, or a possibility of abuse.

handsomeblue

Game Over Anthony Cumia 2024 🎮🩺💔🏥💀
Fat.jpg

Right underneath Norm/11 he claims
"[Colin] Quinn is awesome."
It's a sensible take. I'll spoon feed him one less tooth of his own for that one.