Has piggy surpassed Joe as the greatest cow?

Is piggy now a greater cow than Joe?

• Yes

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • No - Moo is still the king

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • They're both fat and retarded

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • BRYYYYCE CANYYUUUUUUN ✊

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I was just thinking of their greatest hits and for moo, you've got classics like -

1. The People's Court
2. BOC video
3. 15 and don't don't know dick message
4. No bacon, egg cheese
5. 'Oh, you were finished?' rant

However Patty's classics have become really numerous in the last couple of years. He's got -

1. Arrest audio
2. Strictly Stalking
3. Apostlegate
4. Endless Reddit/Goodreads/Twitter sperg outs
5. KF thread
6. A collection of classic lines including 'you did not fart in my wife's vagina, child' 'I am not HIV positive, child' and most recently 'Because they want me dead, Ms. Walker'

Has piggy finally surpassed Joe in both cow status and weight?

G

However Patty's classics have become really numerous in the last couple of years. He's got -

1. Arrest audio
2. Strictly Stalking
3. Apostlegate
5. KF thread
6. A collection of classic lines including 'you did not fart in my wife's vagina, child' 'I am not HIV positive, child' and most recently 'Because they want me dead, Ms. Walker'

Your Torque top 6 is missing some big things. The lolsuit, the news report, the BDA stuff to name 3 off the top of my head. The Twitter bannings, the payquasi cards at the con, the highschool transcript, the lappening,

I think it's not even close. IMO, For every 1 BroJoe thing that's really funny, there's at least 2 for Rick. The BroJoe stuff is funny but what makes Piggy a way bigger lolcow is his reaction to it. Someone will text BroJoe about peeling potatoes in the Army or hamming it up on stage and he'll respond with some sarcastic shit or maybe even laugh at himself about it because he's a fairly well-adjusted guy. He might get pissed but he's never gonna sperg out and respond 50 times with the "you have been instructed" copy paste nonsense like Rick.

My vote is Rick for the ultimate lolcow. Everyone else is just running for second.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Your Torque top 6 is missing some big things. The lolsuit, the news report, the BDA stuff to name 3 off the top of my head. The Twitter bannings, the payquasi cards at the con, the highschool transcript, the lappening,

I think it's not even close. IMO, For every 1 BroJoe thing that's really funny, there's at least 2 for Rick. The BroJoe stuff is funny but what makes Piggy a way bigger lolcow is his reaction to it. Someone will text BroJoe about peeling potatoes in the Army or hamming it up on stage and he'll respond with some sarcastic shit or maybe even laugh at himself about it because he's a fairly well-adjusted guy. He might get pissed but he's never gonna sperg out and respond 50 times with the "you have been instructed" copy paste nonsense like Rick.

My vote is Rick for the ultimate lolcow. Everyone else is just running for second.

One of the bigger things Joe did that pat didnt do too much was come directly to the sub and confront all the pests. Some of his best work was all his tough talk, long winded rants and the responses they got. Pat did it a few times at the beginning but mostly he thought he was spying on the enemy even though everyone knew he was reading everything and nobody cared.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I was just thinking of their greatest hits and for moo, you've got classics like -

1. The People's Court
2. BOC video
3. 15 and don't don't know dick message
4. No bacon, egg cheese
5. 'Oh, you were finished?' rant

1. Arrest audio
2. Strictly Stalking
3. Apostlegate
5. KF thread

Joe's driving lane
Joe's Gucci edition barbie car
The pic of him with his helmet on with leather face
Almost fucking the multi pass broad but their schedules clashed
Calming down a nervous stewardess simply by pointing to his hat.
Joe doing stupid shit and blaming the libs
Joe will always be number 1 in my book

G

Pats such a piece of shit that's he's made me like Joe. He's garbage, but you can tell that you could have a couple drinks with Joe and laugh your ass off. He's a clown, but he knows how to play music, which is atleast something that takes practice and dedication.

Pat is just a cunt as has no redeeming qualities.

A return to focusing on Joe for a while would be fun, though. There's allt to laugh at always

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Pats such a piece of shit that's he's made me like Joe. He's garbage, but you can tell that you could have a couple drinks with Joe and laugh your ass off. He's a clown, but he knows how to play music, which is atleast something that takes practice and dedication.

Pat is just a cunt as has no redeeming qualities.

A return to focusing on Joe for a while would be fun, though. There's allt to laugh at always
I wish we’d focus on Nana more. We really have been sleeping on him, I’m guilty of it myself. I mean we have him right there a few days a week with open phone lines and it’s all being recorded and broadcast. We should be flooding his call-ins.

We have plenty of new material besides the old hits. We have the triangle spec house we can mock, we have his drunken escapades on twitch/cozy, the spitting, the Missy verbal beat downs, and we can just keep calling him a fag. A mincing, prancing, swishing, vamping queen with his swivel wristed faggotry.

4D9D7C9C-6DB2-4365-82D4-02F8449F5448.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The few times I called joe he seemed like he had a sense of humor and kind of knows he's an ass, the few times I've called fatrick he's been a complete sperg.

Joe actually knows most of the inside jokes this place references. It was a different kind of tone. Pat declared war and some people took it personal and chose to spank pat daily for 4 years. Joe should be thankful pat came along. Joe got a break from being trolled so heavy. Then Covid happened and that pretty much did all the trolling on Joe that was beyond what this place could provide. Canceled all his gigs for almost 2 years, got his idol trump voted out on bad terms, NY turned into an even worse hell hole than it was.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Joe isn't a bigger lolcow than Rick because of one fact: Nana is the real cow, and even Joe sucks at his teat because he bullied him a bit in 1978. Joe trolled Anthony, which offsets his cowishness.

Rick, on the other hand, has no redeemable qualities. Jesus said not to give to charity and to boast about it; Pat doesn't give to charity, but he buys Chinese food to "combat the racist shitheads". That's not charity, dickhead, you're exchanging money for MSG-laden shit.

I think us going after P@t is some weird silver lining in Anthony's life, because without Patso we'd be going after Nana full force. Pat's just such a despicable cunt and he strikes a nerve in a lot of us. He hates white supremacy and all that shit, but he's a midwestern idiot who has gotten away with being worse than mediocre precisely because he's white. It's the hypocrisy.