Has patposting gotten stale? just a lil bit?

G

i am no johnny-come-lately, thousands of pat posts spread across many alts, from reddit to saidit to voat to da forums.

I laughed, cried, cheered, and clapped in all the right places-
the traffic court, instagram bots, norm’s cameo, tulip, penny eater, apostlegate, ecletic, da lappening, the suspension, coonskin....

but much like ONA (partyrock!), there is a prelude, growth, climax, and subsequent decline
(I was attacked by a fucking NIGGER!!)

Looking at babu’s twitter while constipated from kratom this morning, the laffs were no longer there.
He’s oinking into the abyss to a jim hines imposter and many other atalkers. nobody gives a shit about him.

the atalkers took away his friends, his writing “career”, his political punditry, his fake runner persona, his fake gym goer persona, his youtube interviews, his panels, his science channel appearances, his comedy persona, his billingual charade, the list goes on.

the pests have created their own truman show.
we say dance, spider, he dances.

Staring deep into the abyss for so long, I know rick better than I know a few of my siblings.
-favorite food, music tastes, movies, tv, hobbies, catch phrases, speech patterns, yea ok we get it.

and now rick is gaining 5lbs every month, in a perpetual state of alcoholism, in debt to the tune of almost 40k, pretending everything is going swell…..
with nowhere to turn for help. …
because the fact of the matter is that nobody wants to be associated with a guy getting “cyberstalked”.

Has the cow finally run out of milk? or are the pests going to squeeze every last globule of rancid milk from his bitch tits?

I miss fucking with brojoe. making tranpa’s life miserable. getting the worm flustered. praising gregg’s thick piece.
I just want things to go back to the way they used to be. we got lost….

---------

way to take a stand, stupid. nice rant stupid. nice reddit formatting, stupid. no more posts about that patrick guy.

I just took away your easy ribs, think of a more clever retort.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
ndcrgfi47er21.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Reading about Pat too much just gets depressing after a while, he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and just makes me angry now.

Same. It's like starring into the abyss. I think most people here would actually prefer it if he developed some self awareness and turned his life around but it's clear now that's never going to happen.

His very existence is depressing but he is so hateable that I can't look away from the train wreck that is his life.