Has Niki’s well dried up?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
It’s unlikely that Rick would ever want to bring another child into the world. Or as he would call them, “fuck trophies.” But Niki is getting older (now in her 40s) and with that age, a woman’s instinct and desire to be a mother naturally goes into emergency overdrive. She’s got very little time left, if any, to conceive. Is Rick going to deny her the ability to mother a child? Will Niki just end up being a miserable cat lady with no offspring to carry on her family’s lineage? Or did her well dry up long ago?

I‘m just asking questions here.

G

She is way beyond hope. She also needs to take prescription happy pills "in order to function" as Patrick revealed in a past TMI quip, so any "emergency overdrive" instincts not to remove herself from the gene pool are not firing as expected. She's gonna be among the millions of new age childless "free" women who are severely depressed and don't understand why.

G

It’s unlikely that Rick would ever want to bring another child into the world. Or as he would call them, “fuck trophies.” But Niki is getting older (now in her 40s) and with that age, a woman’s instinct and desire to be a mother naturally goes into emergency overdrive. She’s got very little time left, if any, to conceive. Is Rick going to deny her the ability to mother a child? Will Niki just end up being a miserable cat lady with no offspring to carry on her family’s lineage? Or did her well dry up long ago?

I‘m just asking questions here.
I’m always available. That’s right, you assholes. You heard me. Wouldn’t be the first time I went deep dish Midwestern style.

G

I am in a hospital right now and overheard an old couple on the brink of death talking about their kids and grandchildren.

It made me realize how horrific it would be to have my lineage ending with me at 80, alone in a bed with no offspring.

I just updated my dating profile from "open to children" to "wants children"... sniff.

Nikki is fucked. She is drinking herself to death.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Feminism has three real issues, and they all revolve around what women tend to do naturally; one of them includes being mothers. There are generations of women that the ideology inherently ripped off because it never gave them a clear answer on whether or not to have children, or it blatantly called them 'sell-outs' if they even went down that route (as per Simone De Beauvoir's famous quote).

Nikki is just another woman in a long line of women, who assume that the only way to achieve total freedom is to not be happy.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I just updated my dating profile from "open to children" to "wants children"
Double date?

d1d025d5004e74d5f5fd0ea294757777.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
What people forget about menthol is that it doesn't just produce a pleasant cooling effect, it's also a mild aesthetic that prevents you feeling the damage that the other chemicals are doing to your lungs (or in this case, Nikki's cunt).

My theory is that she once found out she was barren that lowered her self esteem enough that Pat had a shot. Milwaukee seems like quite a traditional place, and not one with a dating scene that would be welcoming to a barren old maid.

G

If she'd already had a few kids her womb might be up to making another one at her age. It would still be good odds that it would be retarded or have some other defect though. But as a first timer, the only hope she has for having her kid at her age would be IVF, which they can't afford. Anyway, it's a good thing they can't. They would be stunningly awful parents.

G

What people forget about menthol is that it doesn't just produce a pleasant cooling effect, it's also a mild aesthetic that prevents you feeling the damage that the other chemicals are doing to your lungs (or in this case, Nikki's cunt).

My theory is that she once found out she was barren that lowered her self esteem enough that Pat had a shot. Milwaukee seems like quite a traditional place, and not one with a dating scene that would be welcoming to a barren old maid.
She was in her early 30s when Pat met her. Far from barren. Patrick has also bragged about how she uses an IUD, which she wouldn't need to do if she was barren. She made a conscious effort not to have children.

I still think that if she immediately did a 180 and went on some fertility regimen, she might be able to push out an autistic kid. Hell I think Mama Raven was 40 and 44 when she gave birth to Patrick and Penny Eater, respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Not having a baby has major health impacts for women. Big risk factor for many cancers.

I just hope our own Robert mewler is able to somehow become Gravid as It seems her husband is firing blanks. We know Patrick is both fertile and quite good at various home improvement projects. Perhaps an accord of some kind can be reached