Has nana ever had an actual confrontation with anyone on his show since it started?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Or when Retartie ran roughshod over Nana, doing drugs on the show, babbling incoherently, being a giant dick, and bleeding and oozing pus all over everything, as Nana sat there tittering and grinning like a retard. He let a dying drug addict push him around, and did nothing.
Artie is on maybe 60% of the shows and he would constantly repeat himself. If you listen to any podcast he was on around that time then you hear him basically do the exact same act verbatim. Also they got him a hotel room close to the studio so he wouldn’t have to come all the way in from Jersey and he still couldn’t be bothered to show up.

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
Another interesting incident was when Gavin went on TACN/Compound (I'm not sure which at that point) and called Nana a nigger for letting Big A go to his parties, sit in his wicker chairs and slobber food all over the place. Nana never reacted to that even though his boyfriend Gav called him the worst thing in the world according to Nana.

Also interesting was when Dani and he got into the big fight, there is a recording of Nana saying that he knows everyone (presumably girls) thinks of him as an old man/nigger who just gives women money to come hang out with him in his wopmansion. That comment was pretty telling, as if Nana was dropping truth bombs on herself. You know that came from a place of pain in Nana's shitty atrophied heart.

Nana was so angry that night that she bit Dani. Even Rogan was disgusted by that.
I believe the count told Dani she’s treating him like a nigger in his own house, which was probably true. Because he is a nigger in a house. I don’t think any of that was said but the full livestream is lost if I’m not mistaken. We just know for sure Anthony is a nigger.

Artie is on maybe 60% of the shows and he would constantly repeat himself. If you listen to any podcast he was on around that time then you hear him basically do the exact same act verbatim. Also they got him a hotel room close to the studio so he wouldn’t have to come all the way in from Jersey and he still couldn’t be bothered to show up.
He clearly despised Nana, and had no interest in doing his gay show aside from money. He was zapped out of his gourd, babbling like a retard, and frequently "went to the bathroom" during the "broadcast". And Nana just sat there like a fag and took it, with that queer look on his beer-sodden face.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He clearly despised Nana, and had no interest in doing his gay show aside from money. He was zapped out of his gourd, babbling like a retard, and frequently "went to the bathroom" during the "broadcast". And Nana just sat there like a fag and took it, with that queer look on his beer-sodden face.
Artie eventually hated everyone on Stern. Then would immediately hate Nick DiPaolo when they did a radio show. I laugh every time people give Artie yet another chance to destroy a show with his heroin junkie behavior.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
“Diabetic piss break.”
Artie eventually hated everyone on Stern. Then would immediately hate Nick DiPaolo when they did a radio show. I laugh every time people give Artie yet another chance to destroy a show with his heroin junkie behavior.
Nick getting fired instead of Artie was hilarious.

“Diabetic piss break.”

Nick getting fired instead of Artie was hilarious.
Retartie's enablers, who kept trying to "help" him by giving him more money to use for dope and blow. Like that "Crashing" retard, who hired an obviously dying junkie, with a grotesquely infected nose and covered in stains, blood and pus. They all kept insisting how he was really a great guy, if you overlooked the ten years of daily heroin use. Then he'd (maybe) show up, and be a complete dick to everyone.

With Nana, though, you could really see how little Artie respected him. To Artie, working with an O&A guy was embarrassing, a huge step down, something he obviously didn't like to talk about or promote in any way. Nana was merrily printing up A&A sweatshirts and mugs, meanwhile Artie didn't even remotely give a shit. It's kind of hard to believe that Artie is even still alive, given how fucking sorry he was during the A&A days. There were shock-radio wack-packers with more dignity than that.