Has nana ever had an actual confrontation with anyone on his show since it started?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I was just thinking about what a pathetic little bitch nana is and how he holds all these controversial opinions that he's brave enough to screech about on Twitter all day but I don't think he's ever had anything close to a confrontation with anyone on his show since 2014. He's had multiple guests on that have insulted him to his face, most famously Ron - but even then he won't stand up for himself or argue back. He laughs and nervously stares at the camera.

Even on the occasions when people from here/the subreddit called up to just bash him and call him a pedophile, he still doesn't really say anything and just looks to his "crew" to bail him out by laughing at his unfunny horseshit.

The days when nana would scream at callers and ask them to come and confront him in person seem long ago now. I wonder if him working in a giant building surrounded by security and the likes of Kenny made him feel more confident in doing this :unsure:

I remember when that Jewish woman came on the show and made fun of Nana as he tried making Hitler jokes that fell flat.

That woman may be the only one who has challenged Anthony.
She literally sat there with ice in her veins, eating some random snack, talking shit back to Nana and then left when she felt bored and that there was nothing else to say. She alphadogged him and left like a chad. Let's face it... Nana probably got off on being humilated.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
She literally sat there with ice in her veins, eating some random snack, talking shit back to Nana and then left when she felt bored and that there was nothing else to say. She alphadogged him and left like a chad. Let's face it... Nana probably got off on being humilated.
I believe she was even sharing her snacks as she was embarrassing Nana. She owned the room and it was pretty funny.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Remember the time Colin Faherty almost beat up Ron while wearing a beret, and Anthony got scared? You'd think he'd encourage a fight for the ratings, but instead he got all meek and frightened and had to ask Colin to leave. That was actually the highlight of TACS.
Was this the same appearance in which he went on to trash Ron later that night on Twitter. Calling him sensitive?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That one caller who said "Sue Lighting....a boy" over and over rattled Anthony to the point where Anthony's brain shut off completely. Instead of just hanging up on the caller he nervously sat there panicking with no comebacks or insults and no way to handle it. It was beyond embarrassing.

Another interesting incident was when Gavin went on TACN/Compound (I'm not sure which at that point) and called Nana a nigger for letting Big A go to his parties, sit in his wicker chairs and slobber food all over the place. Nana never reacted to that even though his boyfriend Gav called him the worst thing in the world according to Nana.

Also interesting was when Dani and he got into the big fight, there is a recording of Nana saying that he knows everyone (presumably girls) thinks of him as an old man/nigger who just gives women money to come hang out with him in his wopmansion. That comment was pretty telling, as if Nana was dropping truth bombs on herself. You know that came from a place of pain in Nana's shitty atrophied heart.

Nana was so angry that night that she bit Dani. Even Rogan was disgusted by that.