Has he ever acknowledged The Lappening?

BudDickman

I know he mentioned his (particularly unwanted) divorce all the time in his standup and in his blog. But has he ever acknowledged The Lappening specifically? I'm sure people have texted him photos of this seminal moment in emasculation history.

As embarrassing as the Josiah tapes and losing to Quasi must be, nothing can top The Lappening. I'm curious if he was doing his "no child, nothing that you have ever believed is true" routine, or if he just ignored the photos completely.

P

potatopeeler63

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.33.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.33.30 PM.png

linger longer.

ppp.png

G

He got quiet for while. I think it hit him hard when it surfaced. That's the closed thing to acknowledging something could get from someone like Pat, I guess.
He went totally quiet for almost a month. I remember his original ED article ended on the Lappening and basically said "Patrick has not responded to or acknowledged these photos and has gone totally radio silent. This is probably where the story ends."

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
On reddit somebody once asked him how he could sit there and let his wife sit on Jon's lap right in front of him. This is his response:

Still dead sober, child. I didn't "let" anyone do anything. This will doubtless come as news to you, but women aren't property to be owned or stolen. They are people who get to make their own decisions, even when the men in their lives disagree or believe they're making mistakes. Just like any other human being.

As for the rest, you are welcome to test your theory and find out for yourself.

You won't, because we both know how the experiment ends.

Bye now, anonymous coward.

(Thread was deleted. Anyone know a good ceddit alternative to view old threads? I haven't been able to find one.)

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
On reddit somebody once asked him how he could sit there and let his wife sit on Jon's lap right in front of him. This is his response:

(Thread was deleted. Anyone know a good ceddit alternative to view old threads? I haven't been able to find one.)
It has nothing to do with women being property, and everything to do with respect. If that happens, you ask to talk to them in the other room real quick, and say knock that shit off or it's over. You need to act like a man, and not a beta cuck

BudDickman

It has nothing to do with women being property, and everything to do with respect. If that happens, you ask to talk to them in the other room real quick, and say knock that shit off or it's over. You need to act like a man, and not a beta cuck
Right, and also he's the one who is acting like she's property. "My best friend stole my wife." You mean she left you for a superior male. If he had shown some backbone she might not have left. Fat faggot.

BudDickman

So PCJ shows up in Florida needing a place to crash for a while, and to avoid leaving his wife and friend behind to bone while he's playing with toy spaceships, he brings them all with him to the dork convention. And they bone anyway.

Honestly, if he would've gone to the dork convention on his own he would've saved himself the emasculation and maybe they would still be together. But seeing him pussy out of confrontation was all the confirmation Adrienne needed to know he was unfit as a man.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
You are 100% correct. This was Fat Ricks cope though. It’s him trying to act like he was being incredibly nice guy who is secure and handsome. The reality is, if 2 10s are dating eachother and one of them does something equivalent, they are doing exactly what you said. No relationship that will last is not based on respect and love for eachother.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
What's great about the Lappening aside from the obvious is how much fun PCJ and everyone around him was having. There were tons of pictures that had him sporting that big PCJ smile like when he was standing next to the guy in the "he takes it in the ass" shirt. It was clearly a running gag and everybody was having fun with it because it was all in good fun.

Of course Rick had to stand on the opposite side because he's a thin-skinned, boring dork who can't even take a joke from a t-shirt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What's great about the Lappening aside from the obvious is how much fun PCJ and everyone around him was having. There were tons of pictures that had him sporting that big PCJ smile like when he was standing next to the guy in the "he takes it in the ass" shirt. It was clearly a running gag and everybody was having fun with it because it was all in good fun.

Of course Rick had to stand on the opposite side because he's a thin-skinned, boring dork who can't even take a joke from a t-shirt.
That was very telling of how insecure Pat is, I really think he’s gay but so afraid to come out he has to make sure EVERYONE knows he’s straight and not gay. He can’t even let anyone joke that he would be into gay behavior. I’ve never seen anyone at his age be so serious about telling everyone he’s straight and has LOTS OF SEX…with his wife? Very odd, child.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
That was very telling of how insecure Pat is, I really think he’s gay but so afraid to come out he has to make sure EVERYONE knows he’s straight and not gay. He can’t even let anyone joke that he would be into gay behavior. I’ve never seen anyone at his age be so serious about telling everyone he’s straight and has LOTS OF SEX…with his wife? Very odd, child.
I'm still in disbelief that those pics were out there on some old message board

If she was indeed two weeks pregnant when she left him, as he claims, that means he had sex with his wife at least two weeks before she ended everything. Lothario couldn't even tell she had zero interest in him and his pathetic dick.

If a woman isn't interested and is only doing something to get rid of a guy does that make him a sex pest?