Has Cuntfucker ever admitted to being johnnynoname?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Through my stlaking I discovered johnnynoname had an account on a bodybuilding forum like 10+ years ago. He was hated on there too and just as ill-tempered and contrarian. The people skills of a hornet. It's too deep to be a fawkin' bit. This nigga has some type of personality disorder. If I had to guess, Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Yeahhhhh... *burP* I'm gonna write that fawkin' JNN book someday... :brothaman_md:

05150903.jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Through my stlaking I discovered johnnynoname had an account on a bodybuilding forum like 10+ years ago. He was hated on there too and just as ill-tempered and contrarian. The people skills of a hornet. It's too deep to be a fawkin' bit. This nigga has some type of personality disorder. If I had to guess, Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Yeahhhhh... *burP* I'm gonna write that fawkin' JNN book someday... :brothaman_md:

View attachment 100494
Is that a Saudi boy band reject? Nice $7 haircut, stupid. Sickening!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
2009 was the year that had a lot to do with "Jesus"

it was the year where everything I did caused me to find him

it was also the year I looked like a guy named "Jesus"

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

View attachment 100494
If only he signed up with personalitybuilding forum right gang