Has anyone worked a shift where you have to wake up at 3am every day?

G

Not 3 but I had to wake up at 4.30 every weekday morning from 22 to 29 years olds. At my desk by 6a.m. Go home between 6-8 p.m. I'd go out on Friday night and then pretty much sleep the whole weekend.

PeteRose

5 am... i used to get drunk everynight pass out at 11pm and wake up at 4am and work a 10 hour shift unloading ships at the dock.

i mean it wasnt a shift at target or anything cause fuck retail right guys?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
How long are you going to be doing these shifts for? If it's semi permanent you'll get used to it. Just get some black out curtains and close them a couple of hours before you need to go to bed. See if you can get one of those timed bedlights that can slowly turn on from 2:30-3:00 simulating sunrise. Eventually your body clock will adjust. Try melatonin too.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Your "big dick" is under 4 inches and you won't post an actual measurement.

You have girl hands.

Won't admit high estrogen.

You have Gynecomastia.

You won't post a DNA test.

You steal from landlords.

You went and got degrees to become Anthony Cumia. You drove a shit sucking truck and claimed you work in "construction/demolition" lol.
Absolutely OBSESSED, I bet this incel has a picture of my avatar on his wall.

Used to have a job where I'd start between 2-4 a.m., didn't last long there. I work a second shift now and get home around 4:30 a.m.. Get blackout shades. You can get temporary blackout shades that you stick to the window from home depot for like $10 and they block all light. Also get melatonin, 5mg at the minimum. It's not a prescription drug and it will calm your mind and help you fall asleep when you need to.

Right now my plan is pretty much to get changed right after work in the locker room (if I go back to my room I would go right to sleep), take pre-workout and go straight to the gym to catch my second wind and tire myself out enough to fall asleep at 7-8. We’ll see how it goes. Last time around I wasnt working out at all and was drinking too much. I think I’ll be better this time around.
That sounds like a pretty solid plan, good luck brothaman