Has anyone worked a shift where you have to wake up at 3am every day?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Tomorrow I switch back to the 4am shift. From 2020 to ‘21 I did it for 18 straight months, then I was able to do second shift for the past 6 but they’re sending me right back. To me it was the stuff of fucking nightmares. I’d get off work at 1pm, fall asleep, wake up at 5pm and be completely screwed. I could never figure it out and I found myself in mental hell. Everytime that alarm went off at 3 I understood why some people offed themselves. Do you have any tips for me to avoid mental anguish?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Tomorrow I switch back to the 4am shift. From 2020 to ‘21 I did it for 18 straight months, then I was able to do second shift for the past 6 but they’re sending me right back. To me it was the stuff of fucking nightmares. I’d get off work at 1pm, fall asleep, wake up at 5pm and be completely screwed. I could never figure it out and I found myself in mental hell. Everytime that alarm went off at 3 I understood why some people offed themselves. Do you have any tips for me to avoid mental anguish?
Sleeping too long at 1pm. Get back up at 2? Stay up till 9? then back to bed till 3?

G

Mental anguish, for the privledge white male, maybe.
Getting up at 3 to jerk off in a watch tower?
That's one service I won't be thanking you for.

1646791219750.png

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
You can't do the after work nap. The afternoon is your evening, you gotta eat dinner, do the laundry, watch your shows, beat off, whatever, then go to bed at 7-8 o'clock. Which sucks, I know, but it's the only way I'd ever be able to do it.
Right now my plan is pretty much to get changed right after work in the locker room (if I go back to my room I would go right to sleep), take pre-workout and go straight to the gym to catch my second wind and tire myself out enough to fall asleep at 7-8. We’ll see how it goes. Last time around I wasnt working out at all and was drinking too much. I think I’ll be better this time around.

G

Stop going to sleep when you get home. Force yourself to stay up. Be in bed by 7:30 and a sleep by 8. That will get your 7 hours a night. Grab a bite to eat after work then fuck off doing whatever until 4. At 4 you will workout(No matter what) even if it's just 45mins of walking on a treadmill. Eat dinner at 5 right after your workout then spend your last 2 hours doing whatever it is you do to unwind.

This will work if you're man enough to do it.

Are you man enough, pussy?

EDIT: DONT DRINK ON WORK NIGHTS!

I was suffering just like you in the sleep department, but I cut out the booze one month ago and my sleep has been insanely good!

Booze fucks with your rem sleep. At least give it up the first week or 2.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
How about you just go to bed later and stop crying about it. A lot of people work those kinds of shitty hours but don't contemplate suicide.

Yeah, man and I wanted to kill myself. Woke up at fawkin 3 worked til 430. Worked overnight as a manager at a big box store and that shit sucked too. I found doing a lot of drugs kept me sane, but you’re military so that’s probably out. Anyway, enjoy.

Goto sleep at 7 and wake up at 3, and don’t break your routine if at all possible because it ruins your week and sanity. No naps. I was married (still am, I’m not fawkin Pat) so I didn’t have the luxury of keeping the same schedule on weekends. I would just crash most of the day Sunday to make up for lost sleep on Friday and Saturday.

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Yh its awful... Anything before 6.30AM is a killer. Feels good to have a 9 to 5 and a big dick and lots of money :cool:
Your "big dick" is under 4 inches and you won't post an actual measurement.

You have girl hands.

Won't admit high estrogen.

You have Gynecomastia.

You won't post a DNA test.

You steal from landlords.

You went and got degrees to become Anthony Cumia. You drove a shit sucking truck and claimed you work in "construction/demolition" lol.

I finished a job 10 years ago where I would get in around 5.30am. I just stayed awake until about 10pm.

And ever since my body clock has been fucked come 10pm I am ready for bed. If I am drinking it could be 8pm. My grandparents called at 9pm the other week and they were heading out as I was getting ready for bed.