Has anyone mentioned that Pat is being trolled according to The Daily Breast?

BudDickman

He constantly insists that he's not being trolled, but Justin Baragona disagrees:

Screenshot_20221008-142543.png

BudDickman

All of the instances of "crime" or "criminal" in the article are quotes from Pat, except for the following:
According to Robinson, they’ve talked with an FBI Milwaukee agent assigned to their case—though they are not at liberty to disclose the agent’s name. The FBI, consistent with a longstanding Department of Justice policy, would not comment on the status of any criminal investigation.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
'The police are stopping you for us'.

Are they?
Nik xerself said in the article that pretty much nobody at any level of law enforcement gives a shit and the few that do can't do anything. Fat retard already laid his cards out and is still trying to bluff.

Another tidbit of good news is now we have an official Snopes Verified source that pat is deeply in debt to the Mumbai Mafia when he tries to pull the "not a penny" shit. I'm sure he's going to stop that ridiculous lie when it gets pointed out.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
I love how The Jiggly Breast seemingly went out of their way to find one of the least flattering pictures of Pat, then applied a pumpkin filter to it to make him look even worse. Nobody is on his side.

"No child, Linus Van Pelt is not waiting for me at the pumpkin patch. Those are your delusions again".
He's at his most fatly chinese looking there, not sure his inflated bullfrog throat and bulbous headed simpleton grin really sell the "ordeal" he claims he's going through.