Has anyone ever had flakes of corn with milk on top?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
They sell them in boxes now called "Corn Flakes". Just put them in a bowl, add a little milk and you got yourself a pretty good cereal right there!

Whatever will they think of next!

Last edited:

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
Stealing this idea. Sorry not sorry

_9d46517b-a927-4a53-9993-7293fe18e539.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I have this cranberry almond crunch shit right now that kicks ass. It's like Oatmeal Crisp but the flakes are more like Raisin Bran and it's got dried cranberries in it. I don't even like cranberries but this shit is bomb. Yes, I'm an adult who feels strongly about cereal. Also, you don't eat it for breakfast. That's fag shit. You eat it while you're high and watching TV.

If you want the best, cream of wheat, with some heavy cream and cinnamon sugar. You can also do frosted flakes rather than the corn flakes where people add sugar, somehow the frosted ones have less sugar than I think 2 teaspoons on corn flakes. It's rare for me to eat either. For a fuller breakfast I eat a couple of bananas, some yogurt, and maybe toast if it isn't a big meal styled breakfast of eggs and bacon or something like that. Most oftenI just eat a banana and skip the rest and have lunch as my first meal.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
If you want the best, cream of wheat, with some heavy cream and cinnamon sugar. You can also do frosted flakes rather than the corn flakes where people add sugar, somehow the frosted ones have less sugar than I think 2 teaspoons on corn flakes. It's rare for me to eat either. For a fuller breakfast I eat a couple of bananas, some yogurt, and maybe toast if it isn't a big meal styled breakfast of eggs and bacon or something like that. Most oftenI just eat a banana and skip the rest and have lunch as my first meal.
WWAWD Cottage Cheese and a quick splash of maple surrrrup? Just a taste.

Nixon used to eat Cottage Cheese and Ketchup for breakfast

president-richard-nixon-in-a-press-everett.jpg

Last edited: