Happy New Year's Eve, you guys! Patrick officially didn't release a book in 2021

P

potatopeeler63

Wrong four more times, my silly little hot pocket.
Why are you so bad at this?
I have 2 WIP which is twice as much as you, have ever, written.
Run along now, dudebro chowld.

Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 12.00.11 AM.png

G

View attachment 17785
People write short stories here for kicks all the time like it's nothing. He's such a fucking lazy cunt.

He doesn't have to write it now, because as someone pointed out, he already got the dopamine hit for the story by making that tweet.

EraGodless

People write short stories here for kicks all the time like it's nothing. He's such a fucking lazy cunt.

He doesn't have to write it now, because as someone pointed out, he already got the dopamine hit for the story by making that tweet.
It reminds of the Louis CK joke about feeling like he's a good guy/person, because he thought about giving up his First Class seat for an active duty soldier-- he didn't do it. He just thought about it and it was enough.

Last edited:

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High

View attachment 17785

Patrick stepped out of his V8 Mustang and took a deep breath of the cold winter air at Lake Winnebago. It stung his nostrils a bit, but a refreshing sting he thought, gathering his ice fishing gear from the trunk. All brand-new top of the line gear, purchased a few days ago using his mother-in-law's credit card.

Patrick took 20 minutes to set up the gear in what he believed was the most photogenic way, before taking a selfie. His following demanded to see his handsome face in every photo. It really brought some happiness to those other ugly, unfuckable nerds in the SFWA to see such a beautiful specimen like Patrick.

"#IceFishing" he tweeted, but then paused, feeling this tweet needed something more. "I will break through the ice of fascism and white supremacy and fish out every last Nazi from their homes." There. Perfect.

Patrick stepped foot on the ice, looking ahead to scout the best spot. He thought he heard the ice crack underneath him, but dismissed that as being ridiculous. He was, after all, thin and fit, making it impossible for him to fall through the ice. He kept walking, as the intensity of the cracking got louder and louder.

"This is Trump's fault. Trump colluded with Russia to commit Global Warming because he hates transsexual blacks" Patrick thought as he plopped into the icy water. As he quickly froze to death, he decided that he regretted nothing in his life, except for not murdering his ex-wife when he had the chance.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Patrick stepped out of his V8 Mustang and took a deep breath of the cold winter air at Lake Winnebago. It stung his nostrils a bit, but a refreshing sting he thought, gathering his ice fishing gear from the trunk. All brand-new top of the line gear, purchased a few days ago using his mother-in-law's credit card.

Patrick took 20 minutes to set up the gear in what he believed was the most photogenic way, before taking a selfie. His following demanded to see his handsome face in every photo. It really brought some happiness to those other ugly, unfuckable nerds in the SFWA to see such a beautiful specimen like Patrick.

"#IceFishing" he tweeted, but then paused, feeling this tweet needed something more. "I will break through the ice of fascism and white supremacy and fish out every last Nazi from their homes." There. Perfect.

Patrick stepped foot on the ice, looking ahead to scout the best spot. He thought he heard the ice crack underneath him, but dismissed that as being ridiculous. He was, after all, thin and fit, making it impossible for him to fall through the ice. He kept walking, as the intensity of the cracking got louder and louder.

"This is Trump's fault. Trump colluded with Russia to commit Global Warming because he hates transsexual blacks" Patrick thought as he plopped into the icy water. As he quickly froze to death, he decided that he regretted nothing in his life, except for not murdering his ex-wife when he had the chance.
Crack.

"No, child."

Crack. Crack. Crack.

"No, litle baby infant."

Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack.

"SHUT. YOUR. FUCKING. MOUTH."

Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack.

"Glug glug glug, child."