• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy MLK Day Everyone!

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
6058f6834230a8af.jpeg
You know that someone incited the violence right?
It wasn't him.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
At the risk of sounding like a nigger lover, I didn’t mind MLK. The blacks could use some leadership like his nowadays and there is a reason “they” got rid of the guy.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
At the risk of sounding like a nigger lover, I didn’t mind MLK. The blacks could use some leadership like his nowadays and there is a reason “they” got rid of the guy.
I do like whenever we are reminded he had the social views of a Southern preacher born in 1929. Not a big fan of the gays.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I do like whenever we are reminded he had the social views of a Southern preacher born in 1929. Not a big fan of the gays.
We were watching ABC news tonight right before Wheel of Fortune and Tranny Jeopardy and they did a piece on MLK. They interspliced clips from his day and George Floyd horse shit.

Jewish tricks, MLK would not have been in the streets marching for that down low nigger, Floyd.