Happy Brenton Tarrant Day

Snake

Maybe it needs to get this bad. I know we'll always be under some kikery, but I hope they're weakened by their own greed and tunnel vision.

You really think Ilan Omar types will still be here next 5-10 years in congress? I honestly think mass expulsions are around the corner tbhywa. The Pendulum MUST swing, by the law of physics.
They've been moving too quickly with a lot of shit. Between overcooking the economy and going hard on the anti White shit. Which is why the Santa Inc video had hundreds of thousands of dislikes. Whites know they're at the bottom of the pile. Most of us fall within the age range that we've only know this country as anti White. Just look at films that were put out around your birth and you're guaranteed to find a film depicting Whites as evil.

BlkPanda

For any glowie reading this I disavow. But seriously, what’s a white man to do? We’re never going to vote our way out of this situation, are we supposed to wait for de facto sharia law to come to our countries before we do something about it? How many of our daughters need to be trafficked and gang raped by these goat fucking sand niggers before we’re allowed to retaliate? I feel exactly nothing when I watch that video, my empathy reserves have been totally drained by having to live among these people. This was always going to be the end result of mixing alien cultures, there’s simply no way around it. None of this was an accident, the Jews that sprang this multi cultural trap on us knew exactly what they were doing and they knew the result would be bloodshed. They’ll just lay low in their desert ethnostate and gated communities until all the other races massacre each other and they can finish cleaning the meat off the carcass of this dead country.
> I feel exactly nothing when I watch that video

that’s because your a brain dead moron. It’s 2022 and your blaming sand niggers and minorities when daddy govt is balls deep in your ass.

trafficked daughters? Is “prince” Andrew a sand nigger? How many niggers are in Epstein’s black book? How many niggers orchestrated and benefited from 9/11? Or covid?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
> I feel exactly nothing when I watch that video

that’s because your a brain dead moron. It’s 2022 and your blaming sand niggers and minorities when daddy govt is balls deep in your ass.

trafficked daughters? Is “prince” Andrew a sand nigger? How many niggers are in Epstein’s black book? How many niggers orchestrated and benefited from 9/11? Or covid?
No, but apes rape, murder and kill on the local level. Big-picture shit doesn't affect me. Shit like Epstein is more of the same "the elites being elite and getting away with murder" sort of news that we debate about online, act surprised when the same outcome happens and move on to the next story they feed us. These distract from the 13/52 newsstories that affect most people day-to-day.

You're talking about Fantastic Four villains. I'm talking Daredevil.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
We’ve got to look at this as a zero sum game the way Jews do. The Jew looks at us and says for every one POC we put in Hollywood/media/finance etc. that’s one less white person in a position of influence. As far as I’m concerned one more dead nigger/muzzie means one more white person spared from a violent fate. I don’t celebrate the violence, but pragmatically speaking we’re not going to win by taking the Gandhi route. No matter what white people do to defend our interests we will be called violent white supremacists. That’s just how it is and that’s not going to change. If we can’t even hold a peaceful rally to advocate for ourselves then what is the alternative?
I agree. I’m not some commie fag but I do wish there was a way that was less clinical than the reality. But yeah you’re right man