Happy Brenton Tarrant Day

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
This nigga was retarded. Go sperg out and kill a bunch of old people and a kid. Now who’s the terrorist and who’s the martyr. I swear to god I love white people but fuck some of us our dumb as fuck strategically.
For any glowie reading this I disavow. But seriously, what’s a white man to do? We’re never going to vote our way out of this situation, are we supposed to wait for de facto sharia law to come to our countries before we do something about it? How many of our daughters need to be trafficked and gang raped by these goat fucking sand niggers before we’re allowed to retaliate? I feel exactly nothing when I watch that video, my empathy reserves have been totally drained by having to live among these people. This was always going to be the end result of mixing alien cultures, there’s simply no way around it. None of this was an accident, the Jews that sprang this multi cultural trap on us knew exactly what they were doing and they knew the result would be bloodshed. They’ll just lay low in their desert ethnostate and gated communities until all the other races massacre each other and they can finish cleaning the meat off the carcass of this dead country.

G

For any glowie reading this I disavow. But seriously, what’s a white man to do? We’re never going to vote our way out of this situation, are we supposed to wait for de facto sharia law to come to our countries before we do something about it? How many of our daughters need to be trafficked and gang raped by these goat fucking sand niggers before we’re allowed to retaliate? I feel exactly nothing when I watch that video, my empathy reserves have been totally drained by having to live among these people. This was always going to be the end result of mixing alien cultures, there’s simply no way around it. None of this was an accident, the Jews that sprang this multi cultural trap on us knew exactly what they were doing and they knew the result would be bloodshed. They’ll just lay low in their desert ethnostate and gated communities until all the other races massacre each other and they can finish cleaning the meat off the carcass of this dead country.
Rest assured Muzzies LOVE it when we suffer.

G

I'll never forget seeing that video of those Swedisish girls beheaded by ISIS demons in Morocco. One literally screamed for her mommy. Demons.

1220-en-isistourist-begnaud-1740741-640x360.jpg

newisis.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Honestly everything to me after 2019 is like just one single year...just a mess, no recollection of things anymore. Miss 2019, the last normal year and I took it for granted like everything else.
i dont want to sound like i am about to do something incase there really are glow niggers around, but man all of this is so tiresome. shouldve tried way harder when everything was normal

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I remember watching the video the day after it happened. I used to frequently browse /r/WPD and gore sites and have seen loads of fucked up shit over the years.

That is hands down the maddest video i have ever seen though, him casually driving there playing meme songs, lackadaisically grabbing the shotgun and rifle from the boot of his car and strolling over to the mosque and then just going on a rampage in a cold mechanical manner. All of it captured in first person.

I don’t think I’ll ever see something so surreal again.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I hear you. But I have an issue with anyone who’s never committed violence (not you) celebrating violence. If you have never hurt anyone then it’s just a faggoty little dream. I’m rambling but it’s the fake tough guy/girl shit that gets me.

G

I used to feel bad for them, but if you're going to be altruistic to the point of self destruction, you deserve your head sawed off.
We cant be callous over da youth...school/media/music/enterntainment literally onslaughts them. They have no chance tbh. Adult libtards like Fatrick deserve everything and more, but these kids have no idea how the outside world truly sees them, they think everyone is some potential exchange student or sumptin.

Snake

We cant be callous over da youth...school/media/music/enterntainment literally onslaughts them. They have no chance tbh. Adult libtards like Fatrick deserve everything and more, but these kids have no idea how the outside world truly sees them, they think everyone is some potential exchange student or sumptin.
Zoomers and onward will always be just kikery obsessed automatons. There's no saving them. The silver lining is either the world economy is about to implode or we'll all be nuked. The West is finished. There's no culture. No cohesion. At the mercy of third world racial trash moving into positions of power to dominate Whitey, and Whitey will just take it because he's a bitch.

G

Zoomers and onward will always be just kikery obsessed automatons. There's no saving them. The silver lining is either the world economy is about to implode or we'll all be nuked. The West is finished. There's no culture. No cohesion. At the mercy of third world racial trash moving into positions of power to dominate Whitey, and Whitey will just take it because he's a bitch.
Maybe it needs to get this bad. I know we'll always be under some kikery, but I hope they're weakened by their own greed and tunnel vision.

You really think Ilan Omar types will still be here next 5-10 years in congress? I honestly think mass expulsions are around the corner tbhywa. The Pendulum MUST swing, by the law of physics.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I hear you. But I have an issue with anyone who’s never committed violence (not you) celebrating violence. If you have never hurt anyone then it’s just a faggoty little dream. I’m rambling but it’s the fake tough guy/girl shit that gets me.
We’ve got to look at this as a zero sum game the way Jews do. The Jew looks at us and says for every one POC we put in Hollywood/media/finance etc. that’s one less white person in a position of influence. As far as I’m concerned one more dead nigger/muzzie means one more white person spared from a violent fate. I don’t celebrate the violence, but pragmatically speaking we’re not going to win by taking the Gandhi route. No matter what white people do to defend our interests we will be called violent white supremacists. That’s just how it is and that’s not going to change. If we can’t even hold a peaceful rally to advocate for ourselves then what is the alternative?