Happy Birthday!

G

hitler-dancing-gif-6.gif

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Lovely video of how people would react if he came back (there's a longer version out there but can't find it yet): https://cdn.videy.co/932vpAxc.mp4
He's Back is an amazing film. Funny and very bold in an pretty accurate portrayal of Hitler. The production teams from Borat and Downfall worked on it. The fact that Hitler wakes up in modern Berlin, the first thing he eats is a nutribar after fainting, and his first thought after biting into it is, "Industrially pressed grain? Are there still bread shortages?" It's funny but really hits home how responsible and meticulous he had to be. They also show his incredible intelligence and reading skills, learning all about the modern world from a night reading newspapers. They even let Hitler totally win in the end with the badass lines while his leather coat billows in the wind. After being accused of lying to people again, tricking them, he cuts this off and says, "Lie? My program was quite well known. The ordinary German people elected an extraordinary man, and if you condemn me as monster are not those millions monsters too? Besides, it wasn't all bad."

Only bad part is a bit of Hitler shooting a dog. Major way to get his character wrong.

RobertMewler

He's Back is an amazing film. Funny and very bold in an pretty accurate portrayal of Hitler. The production teams from Borat and Downfall worked on it. The fact that Hitler wakes up in modern Berlin, the first thing he eats is a nutribar after fainting, and his first thought after biting into it is, "Industrially pressed grain? Are there still bread shortages?" It's funny but really hits home how responsible and meticulous he had to be. They even let Hitler totally win in the end with the badass lines after being accused of lying to people again, tricking them, he cuts this off and says, "Lie? My program was quite well known. The ordinary German people elected an extraordinary man, and if you condemn me as monster are not those millions monsters too? Besides, it wasn't all bad."

Only bad part is a bit of Hitler shooting a dog. Major way to get his character wrong.
Thanks for the info, I'll definitely check it out!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
That's where your clip is from. Parts of the movie are filmed Borat style. In one some German kid is yelling at the actor and two other kids rush in and start beating the kid yelling. The guy playing Hitler just rolls with it and screams, "Yes, hang that traitor!"

Someone posted a clip a few months back and I watched it. Thought it was pretty good. Definitely something different to watch.

CuckQueen

Someone posted a clip a few months back and I watched it. Thought it was pretty good. Definitely something different to watch.
The writer must have been an actual NAZI, Hitler just comes off as so good. The speech they wrote for him on modern technology not showing news on immigration but cooking shows hits good. I can't fucking believe it got made.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The writer must have been an actual NAZI, Hitler just comes off as so good. The speech they wrote for him on modern technology not showing news on immigration but cooking shows hits good. I can't fucking believe it got made.
Yeah I was surprised by a lot of that. I would assume there’s just different understandings in German television. I think there consolation with that was showing the holocaust survivor freak out. Lying Jew.

CuckQueen

He lives in Valhalla.
Some folk think Valhalla came from Germanic peoples seeing gladiatorial games in the Coliseum and bringing the story back home. A place of feast and drink for men who fought each other, and as was custom, to survive to go back to fighting. An image of Valhalla in gold looks eerily similar to the Coliseum.