• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy birthday Anthony!

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
The American fan listened to him when he was syndicated in Detroit for a time, and he sent me his recordings.

Fucking hell, I never laughed once. That nonce wasted airtime with such nonsense and kayfabe bullshit that was the antithesis of what Ron and Fez did. And what was up with that Turd guy? Not to mention he couldn't hang onto his supporting cast.

I preferred Drew and Mike if you wanted Midwestern shock jocks. He had a ton of that stuff he sent me, they weren't too bad.
Turd stuck around here longer than Mancow. In fact he might still be on one of the classic rock stations.

His life wouldn’t have been 1/100th as bad if he just stopped complaining about niggers. He wouldn’t have any of these issues. Him complaining about them has caused more issues for him then they have.
He had many opportunities and lucky breaks most of us can only dream of. His lack of self control, alcoholic rage and pedophila did him in. All he needed to do was be mindful of his tweets and leave the teenagers alone. It was as simple as that.

Attachments

• F7BB1E88-CB76-467C-97BB-7BAED116CAFE.jpeg
    F7BB1E88-CB76-467C-97BB-7BAED116CAFE.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 27

Renaus

His life wouldn’t have been 1/100th as bad if he just stopped complaining about niggers. He wouldn’t have any of these issues. Him complaining about them has caused more issues for him then they have.
"Oh, so you are for black crime, huh? You're just one of those coward libtards"

People like Ant or Colin think that they're changing the world by pointing out the obvious. Wow. Blacks commit a lot of crimes. Now what? Just complaining means nothing. It is the right wing version of being a keyboard warrior.