• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy birthday Anthony!

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1650982432620.png

1650982438351.png

1650982455011.png

1650982462198.png

1650982476434.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
How can ones life get even emptier as you get older?

Oh that's right:

- Ruin a lucrative career you stumbled into thanks to a radio DJ with no innate comedic ability but a good eye for raw talent

- Piss away millions of dollars with unneeded cars, a glorified flophouse with pillars, floor spittin' trips to Atlantic City, childhood verbal contract agreements, dinosaur statues to give your backyard class, and a penchant for sending underage girls iPads

- Hire a tainted ex cop to run your start-up Internet radio network that you so wisely hide behind a Paywall with no free shows, and succeed in bringing up genuine talent that said Blue Boy lowballs in contact re-negotiations

- Pay a nice little transgender gal with a passing resemblance to a 15 year old boy for their company, and rewarding them with tits that look like miniature mortar bags

- A Twitter addiction that would make a teenage influencer violent with jealousy

- Chrissy Mayr

But yeah, happy birthday to you and your dead liver.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
How can ones life get even emptier as you get older?

Oh that's right:

- Ruin a lucrative career you stumbled into thanks to a radio DJ with no innate comedic ability but a good eye for raw talent

- Piss away millions of dollars with unneeded cars, a glorified flophouse with pillars, floor spittin' trips to Atlantic City, childhood verbal contract agreements, dinosaur statues to give your backyard class, and a penchant for sending underage girls iPads

- Hire a tainted ex cop to run your start-up Internet radio network that you so wisely hide behind a Paywall with no free shows, and succeed in bringing up genuine talent that said Blue Boy lowballs in contact re-negotiations

- Pay a nice little transgender gal with a passing resemblance to a 15 year old boy for their company, and rewarding them with tits that look like miniature mortar bags

- A Twitter addiction that would make a teenage influencer violent with jealousy

- Chrissy Mayr

But yeah, happy birthday to you and your dead liver.
His life wouldn’t have been 1/100th as bad if he just stopped complaining about niggers. He wouldn’t have any of these issues. Him complaining about them has caused more issues for him then they have.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Anthony has become a sad joke, Howard is now an old queen, Mancow may as well be dead, Greaseman is a conspiracy theorist, Opie talks to the void, Tom Lykist talks to the wall, and anyone now considered edgy couldn't even compete with Petey Greene on his worst day.

I truly feel that Shock Jocks are the radio version of the AIDS virus.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Anthony has become a sad joke, Howard is now an old queen, Mancow may as well be dead, Greaseman is a conspiracy theorist, Opie talks to the void, Tom Lykist talks to the wall, and anyone now considered edgy couldn't even compete with Petey Greene on his worst day.

I truly feel that Shock Jocks are the radio version of the AIDS virus.
I lived in Mancow country for all of the 90s and 2000s. O&A fans who think they were listening to a shitty sub-Howard show have no idea how bad it could have been.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I lived in Mancow country for all of the 90s and 2000s. O&A fans who think they were listening to a shitty sub-Howard show have no idea how bad it could have been.

The American fan listened to him when he was syndicated in Detroit for a time, and he sent me his recordings.

Fucking hell, I never laughed once. That nonce wasted airtime with such nonsense and kayfabe bullshit that was the antithesis of what Ron and Fez did. And what was up with that Turd guy? Not to mention he couldn't hang onto his supporting cast.

I preferred Drew and Mike if you wanted Midwestern shock jocks. He had a ton of that stuff he sent me, they weren't too bad.