Happy anniversary!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
49607C06-3870-4D60-8B27-627341FD4B0B.jpeg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
dirty Dawn still looks like her armpits taste of saffron and lightly aged anchovies.. bond has no issue getting sprung

just be wary Nana Groomia isn't pink pilling your hapless little Warren into becoming the next Sue. Nana is associated with Jim Norton who is known to traffic transgenders out of Scandinavia and South America. It wont be soymilk, it'll be medical grade estrogen slipped into his Lunchables

Snake

dirty Dawn still looks like her armpits taste of saffron and lightly aged anchovies.. bond has no issue getting sprung

just be wary Nana Groomia isn't pink pilling your hapless little Warren into becoming the next Sue. Nana is associated with Jim Norton who is known to traffic transgenders out of Scandinavia and South America. It wont be soymilk, it'll be medical grade estrogen slipped into his Lunchables
That little product of incest should not look identical to his nigger uncle. He looks zero like fat Opie.

She was a travel agent at one point. Then the internet happened and she became as replaceable as her one brother that couldn't recite a Dice skit from 1992.

She probably got the mail order wedding thing from the internet as a lulz when one of her mommy friends shrieked about getting married "for the legal stuff", and this was cheaper than her becoming a boat captain. I have at least three friends that are "ordained" in the Universal Life Church, that have officiated such noble events as halftime at a backyard Super Bowl party in Hoboken, sitting in a kayak on the Delaware River, and "Tuesday afternoon".

But yeah, this is the highlight of her Linkedin. Marginally better than "I work at a mall kiosk that pierces ears of toddlers and boomers who want to show their ex-wives that they're cool (left ear only)."

Snake

She was a travel agent at one point. Then the internet happened and she became as replaceable as her one brother that couldn't recite a Dice skit from 1992.

She probably got the mail order wedding thing from the internet as a lulz when one of her mommy friends shrieked about getting married "for the legal stuff", and this was cheaper than her becoming a boat captain. I have at least three friends that are "ordained" in the Universal Life Church, that have officiated such noble events as halftime at a backyard Super Bowl party in Hoboken, sitting in a kayak on the Delaware River, and "Tuesday afternoon".

But yeah, this is the highlight of her Linkedin. Marginally better than "I work at a mall kiosk that pierces ears of toddlers and boomers who want to show their ex-wives that they're cool (left ear only)."
Hey fanook brother stated she was part of loss prevention at some supermarket at some point.

a) SAMCRO
b) Gibson
c) American flag with a skeletal hand throwing up the middle finger
Imagine being Joe's age and not owning even one real shirt. I've been dirt broke and still had a few halfway decent adult shirts to wear. Everything Joe owns has some sort of gay printing on it. His "best" shirts are probably that one with the faggy chains or the one with the guitars on the bottom.