• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy 10 Year anniversary of Nana ruining her life!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It was said like 2 minutes into the first Opie & Jim episode, but all he had to do was tweet something vague "oh do I have a story for you on Monday" and then go off while on-air. Would have been another classic youtube video and not a single listener would have cared.

Threw it all away to angrily break the story (for free) on twitter. Dumb Nana.

Forum Clout
I completely forgot Larry King, a punchline for being elderly and out of touch for 15 years at that point, had to explain to Jim the way the world works now and that you can be held responsible for what you say on social media.

And yeah, gotta love Jim expecting the media to cover the fact that a white celebrity didn’t murder a black woman even though he could have. Real hero status there.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
To commemorate i’m going to copy and paste my favorite moment that came of this, one I posted about a year ago: Jim defending Anthony to Larry King and getting destroyed.

Larry King is on the show. Halfway through the interview Larry asks about how O&A started, with Opie explaining that the show is on hiatus because Anthony is gone. Larry inquires “What happened to Anthony? so it’s just Opie?”

:lynch_sm::What happened to Anthony
:brothaman_sm: : WELL….
:lynch_sm:: Come on give it to me straight, you said the F word.
:image_9248:: UHH UHHHH….Anthony was out one night and he was uhm, assaulted in Times Square- He was taking photos and he got into it with a black woman, and she punched him in the face and uhmm he didn’t hit her back. But he went home and he thought out after a while and blasted her on Twitter and said some…perhaps racially insensitive things. And the company didn’t do anything at first, but you know how the press runs with it and they always take the wrong angle. So instead of focusing on his nonviolent reaction they focused on a shockjock saying naughty things and then the company panicked and fired him.

Yeah sure Jim. It’s the press’ fault. Not your dumb faggot friend calling to kill all blacks on Twitter. THOSE SCCUMMMBAG JOURNALISTS TOOK THE WRONG ANGLE…..THEY SHOULDNT HAVE FOCUSED ON HIS NIGGER TWEETING AND SHOULD HAVE LAUDED HIM FOR BEING PEACEFUL TOWARDS A WOMAN….And lets not act like Cumia was saying “naughty things” like it was an edgy racist joke. He said all blacks were violent savages who preyed on white people and should all be killed.

:image_9248:: the woman at the Washington Post did a REVOLTING uhmmm piece on it, just completely biased and inaccurate and just…just crap.

BOOHOOO BOOHOOOO MY FRIEND SAID NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT SCUM AND REPORTERS REPORTED ON THIS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! SO BIASED

:lynch_sm:: Uhh…let me ask. Was the…Was the tweets bad?
:brothaman_sm:: WELLLLL depends who you ask LarrYYYYY!
:image_9248:: UH UHH UHH I WOULD SAY A COUPLE OF THEM HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE REWORDED AND HE SAYS THAT TOO BUT HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR IT.

Yeah I bet Anthony thinks this. Jaimie pull up all the times Anthony tripled down on his statements and refused to apologize for this incident citing doing nothing wrong.

:brothaman_sm:: Why don’t you show him the tweets Jimmy? I’ll put it back on you and let you decide.
:image_9248:: UHHH UHHH REMINDER THIS WOMAN PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE MULTIPLE TIMES.

Shitstirring Opie is king. He knew what he was doing.

:lynch_sm:: Why did she punch him?
:image_9248:: CAUSE UH. ANTHONY WAS OUT LATE AT NIGHT TAKING PICTURES- ANTHONY HAD A CAMERA. WHICH HE WAS NOT BEING CREEPY WITH. You know after a while he had a fuckin uhhh photography a uhhh (grits teeth, deep breathe) uhh obsession after a while! So he’s out taking these pictures and there’s a black woman walking away
:lynch_sm:: Daytime?
:image_9248:: No, 3 am. So she may have been drunk or thought he was being creepy…..but he didn’t strike her back!!!

Again, battered housewife worm. “AT LEAST HE DIDN’T HIT HER!!!!!” And yeah sure, maybe SHE was drunk. And we all know how famous Ant is for his photography obsession, right gang? Well, as long as the subject of his photos are unsuspecting children and blacks.

:lynch_sm:: I won’t read this there are words I won’t say. I say them in private but I won’t say them on the air.
:brothaman_sm:: What the N word?
:lynch_sm:: Yeah! - No . No i don’t say that.
:brothaman_sm:: Alright Lar- just read it to yourself and you decide.

:lynch_sm:(reading under his breath): “Savage..violent animals they prey on white people…easy targets…this is no “……..(trails off, complete silence.) ……Eh……

This moment is so fucking funny because you can practically hear Larrys eyes bulge out of his head after seeing the actual tweets vs the lies these two faggots have been spewing to him for the last 20 minutes.

:brothaman_sm:: Well let me ask Larry this, if someone does you wrong, in your head aren’t you thinking the worst thing possible? It doesn’t mean you’re gonna vocalize it or run on Twitter but you’re thinking it…
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but theres a professional side to this to. And he is a professional broadcaster, right?
:image_9248:: Y-YEAH BUT BUT THIS WASNT ON THE AIR!!!!
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but today everythings on the air. Twitters on the air. I have 2 million followers and I tweet a lot, and I give opinions but I don’t curse. I guess i’m just raised in a different culture. When the Times reported on this…did they print those words?

Larry, for as much as the boys made fun of him for being an out of touch senile dolt, hit the nail on the head here. Just because you’re saying shit on your public twitter that represents the views of YOURSELF doesn’t mean you can’t get fired for it, and somehow until this moment the boys never understood this.

:image_9248:: YEAH THEY DID THEY BEEPED SOME OUT AND IT DOESNT LOOK AS GOOD IN PRINT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IN PRINT-

What??? Nice contradicting yourself in the same sentence, stupid.

:image_9248:: But also Anthony is a guy who he wasn’t hired to- you know he would go on certain rants and everyone knew where he stood! And you know he’s , i don’t want to say “shock jock” but he’s Anthony of the Opie and Anthony show so you never not expect him to give an angry opinion!

Enabler Jim. We all TOLD you this guy was a raving lunatic when you hired him. Now you’re mad he trashed your house?? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!! Jim was almost about to say “Anthony wasn’t hired to give clean opinions or be nice” but realized his tweets went over the line of this. And even then Sirius didn’t hire Anthony for his fucking angry opinionated race rants. THEY HIRED HIM TO BE FUNNY!!!!

After this the conversation turns towards Opie and Anthonys relationship with Larry interrogating Opie about their friendship. It’s not my interest and the clear thing is once again how fucking wormy and despicable Norton is.

slip in a Puddle of Aids, shotgun toe trigger attachment, Pete Rose hairdo, etc.

It's always fair game to make fun of Larry King. Believe me, I enjoy it!

But despite his doddering, he wasn't stupid at all. Quite perceptive and disarmingly sharp for his age, I'd say. His comment about "everything being on the air"? It's why he never got cancelled or really any shit his whole career. He knew that when you're famous, you're constantly under the microscope, so do your damndest not to fuck up royally.

A memory lapse during an interview? A misstatement? All those things you can come back from, and that's probably his only real offense from the interviews I've seen. The guy was great, to be honest.

O&A shit on him for just being older, but Larry could run circles around those cunts. Larry was THE True Last Professional Broadcaster.

Forum Clout
I completely forgot Larry King, a punchline for being elderly and out of touch for 15 years at that point, had to explain to Jim the way the world works now and that you can be held responsible for what you say on social media.

And yeah, gotta love Jim expecting the media to cover the fact that a white celebrity didn’t murder a black woman even though he could have. Real hero status there.
That whole interview was great; Larry thought "oh, so the one guy got fired and the the other two clearly hate each other, I'm mildly interested now", commandeered their show, and interviewed them instead.

Forum Clout
There is no fucking way Nana, who studiously avoids any and all confrontation, suddenly started barking at an entire group of FNs, in NYC, at three in the morning. I DO, however, believe a group of FNs who laughed heartily at the swishy old wop as a woman whomped on him MAY have existed, and MAY have sent Nana into a humiliated rage. And perhaps his anti-nigger tweetstorm was a direct result of that humiliation.
He 100% saw the ghost of Joe Sr. in alley calling him a faggot.

"Son of a bitch. Carrying a double stack magazine, and still a pissy eyed faggot?"

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
How did the scaffolding pictures turn out?

919f239c25ecaeebc574dad7a90b8118.jpg

I'm an absolute fanboy for architecture! I think, I think I have several dozen pictures of unfinished construction that I look at every night! I'd host parties after every Jerry Lewis Telethon and invite over people like Marlo Thomas to show off my portfolio!

Of course I'm joking, who the hell takes pictures of scaffolding? Not even mongoloids do that, they want elevators and trains. No son, your former radio partner was trolling for she-men of the night - Sal Mineo used to do this all the time in West Hollywood. Disdainful behavior. For God's sake, don't any of you know how Rock Hudson got AIDS? From a tranny that looked like Doris Day, that's who!

Jim, you seem like the kind of guy who shares needles, ever partaken with Amferny? I'm just asking questions. Sit a little further away, please.

Lady Trucker, you have some knowledge relating to closet cases on the radio - share away!

Forum Clout
He had so little impulse control and his brain was so rotted by social media he both emasculated himself and ruined his career. He could have said NOTHING, but he felt like he did in junior high getting beat up and had to vent.
It could've made for a very funny show after vacation and instead he went home, was still so angry he that he went to his computer, did this, and destroyed any career he had. Over a black hooker.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
It could've made for a very funny show after vacation and instead he went home, was still so angry he that he went to his computer did this, and destroyed any career he had. Over a black hooker.

All that money and the motherfuckers only endorphin release could be had from typing on a phone for the world to see.

No one needs to be "on-stage" 24/7. It's exhausting and annoying. Could've just gone home, punched his Opie pillow and spit on the floor like the dirty WOP he is, but everyone HAD to know he was sleighted by a black transgender whore who wouldn't indulge in his Mandingo fantasy.

Forum Clout
All that money and the motherfuckers only endorphin release could be had from typing on a phone for the world to see.

No one needs to be "on-stage" 24/7. It's exhausting and annoying. Could've just gone home, punched his Opie pillow and spit on the floor like the dirty WOP he is, but everyone HAD to know he was sleighted by a black transgender whore who wouldn't indulge in his Mandingo fantasy.
I still hold to the opinion that the show would've ended soon after 2014 (2017 is the latest I see it going) solely just due to the intense ramping up of PC-ness that exists basically everywhere now, but yes, Anthony couldn't see past his acne scars and instead had to show how much he hated niggers for the billionth time.