• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!! 🥳

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
What was he thinking with that awful automotive blog? No one wants to read about cars. They want to see cars and hear them and drive them, not read some idiot's recycled thoughts on a common philosophy like the importance of garaging your vehicle. Everyone already knows that, dummy.

Pat, you're too old to start anything. You're at an age where you should already have 10000 hours invested in something lucrative, not tweeting Tiger Beat magazine about how you want to make a career shift into writing articles for teen girls. You failed to launch a career and now you're a fat old slob with no professional credentials. No one is going to hire you to write articles. AI does that now with only legacy exceptions - ya know, guys that have already been working journalists for the past 10 years. Your ship sailed and left you standing on the dock, and that's your own fault. You're a lazy, argumentative dope, and because of that you failed to make an impact in any professional field. Nice going, prick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1706708062042.png
1706708072093.png

This one aged well

1706708103409.png

1706708131719.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It seems to me as though, if anything, practically everyone I know is actually trading their cars out far more frequently than they ever used to. I don't know very many people who keep a car for a full 5 year car note ( the ((( industry ))) has them well trained to constantly upgrade and stay in a constant cycle of debt).

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
It seems to me as though, if anything, practically everyone I know is actually trading their cars out far more frequently than they ever used to. I don't know very many people who keep a car for a full 5 year car note ( the ((( industry ))) has them well trained to constantly upgrade and stay in a constant cycle of debt).
The main issue IMO is people are less willing to keep a car out of warranty. They're so fucking complex now they're disposable because the amount of knowledge, tools and money required to do anything yourself beyond oil changes makes it pointless to even learn the skills unless your goal is to be a mechanic.

Legit shadetree mechanics don't own new vehicles because they want to work on them.

Pat is, unsurprisingly, retarded.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
What was he thinking with that awful automotive blog? No one wants to read about cars. They want to see cars and hear them and drive them, not read some idiot's recycled thoughts on a common philosophy like the importance of garaging your vehicle. Everyone already knows that, dummy.

Pat, you're too old to start anything. You're at an age where you should already have 10000 hours invested in something lucrative, not tweeting Tiger Beat magazine about how you want to make a career shift into writing articles for teen girls. You failed to launch a career and now you're a fat old slob with no professional credentials. No one is going to hire you to write articles. AI does that now with only legacy exceptions - ya know, guys that have already been working journalists for the past 10 years. Your ship sailed and left you standing on the dock, and that's your own fault. You're a lazy, argumentative dope, and because of that you failed to make an impact in any professional field. Nice going, prick.

Nail on the head. He has no practical skills that make him of any use to anyone. He thinks he's above working any kind of practical job and should be allowed to be a creative, despite the fact that he has no fucking talent. The lazy cunt can't even keep up with his writing larp anymore either though. How long has that fucking Tiny Tim book taken him at this point? Useless pig.