• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Haha

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Patrick really needs to get his shit under control.

View attachment 168975
EDIT: "Sorry your life's a hot mess."

View attachment 168977
Hilarious watching him try to keep his lies going at the same time. Simultaneously, there's a Nazi cult "literally trying to kill" him (a massive lie) and also his life is "pretty great, honestly" (another lie). To anyone else on earth, if there was a cult of people trying to kill them, they would never in a million years say their life is pretty great.

Forum Clout
Hilarious watching him try to keep his lies going at the same time. Simultaneously, there's a Nazi cult "literally trying to kill" him (a massive lie) and also his life is "pretty great, honestly" (another lie). To anyone else on earth, if there was a cult of people trying to kill them, they would never in a million years say their life is pretty great.
Maybe he's like Clouseau and Cato, the risk sharpens Pat. He needs it too, he's pretty round.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Nikki looks like wilam defo.
1701643885171.png

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I love how the guy who believes anything the corporate news says can have the mental gymnastics to call someone else gullible for believing court documents and pictures instead of Rick's twitter testimonials
Pat is so gullible. The amount of shit he has fallen for over the years. From Josiahs article to texts asking if he wants to unsubscribe