Haha these people.

G

Zero viewers. OMG. Imagine this level of circle jerking, delusional insanity.

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 11.04.12 PM.png

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
You can read his blog at https://www.mind-war.com/ . It's Time Cube for twitter Walter Mittys and has such normal headlines as “Sound of Freedom”—Gateway Drug to Genocide and Mike Flynn’s Digital Soldiers Cooperate with Twitter to Cover Up Stalking & Silence Me

he's completely delusional but he's in some twitter echo chamber with the larping "misinformation officers", "black hats", "women" and they just tell him to keep going, yes, Jim, Mike Flynn is having you gangstalked and Rupert Murdoch is in Qanon!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You can read his blog at https://www.mind-war.com/ . It's Time Cube for twitter Walter Mittys and has such normal headlines as “Sound of Freedom”—Gateway Drug to Genocide and Mike Flynn’s Digital Soldiers Cooperate with Twitter to Cover Up Stalking & Silence Me

he's completely delusional but he's in some twitter echo chamber with the larping "misinformation officers", "black hats", "women" and they just tell him to keep going, yes, Jim, Mike Flynn is having you gangstalked and Rupert Murdoch is in Qanon!
His twitter is almost too hard to read, he sounds like a complete psycho and is severely obsessed with Mike Flynn. He tweets more than Pat which I didn’t think was possible and believes he’s some freedom fighter taking down major people.

I wish I saved it but the HiFi wacko tweeted something about how he purposely works in a room in his place that has no windows because it prevents a sniper from getting him since he’s doing such dangerous work…tweeting.

G

That's the only reason I voted for him too, I don't even like the guy, but I hate these types of people more
I don't like Trump, he was always a page six liberal too, but the new Trump is actually pretty cool his ego still sucks but he's right about most things. I voted for him both times and like you the best part is what it makes the left do.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
His twitter is almost too hard to read, he sounds like a complete psycho and is severely obsessed with Mike Flynn. He tweets more than Pat which I didn’t think was possible and believes he’s some freedom fighter taking down major people.

I wish I saved it but the HiFi wacko tweeted something about how he purposely works in a room in his place that has no windows because it prevents a sniper from getting him since he’s doing such dangerous work…tweeting.
That POS HiFi tweeted yesterday (account now gone, get wrecked) that he “grew up on 4chan” so he knows how to “run ops.”

Bitch is like 70. He was in is 50s when 4chan started. That’s one. Two, 4chan “ops” are like racist raiding of children’s sites and doxing nursery school teachers.

Pat attracts the absolute stupidest allies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That POS HiFi tweeted yesterday (account now gone, get wrecked) that he “grew up on 4chan” so he knows how to “run ops.”

Bitch is like 70. He was in is 50s when 4chan started. That’s one. Two, 4chan “ops” are like racist raiding of children’s sites and doxing nursery school teachers.

Pat attracts the absolute stupidest allies.
I wish I still had it but he actually said his wife left him because she was brainwashed by Trump / Russia. He also claims he trained his kids in knife fighting when they were like 5 and 6. He would do a lot of “come find and say that to my face, I’ll kick your ass” stuff then go run and cry to the police. He even bragged about talking yo his local police about what our rascals tweeted at him. I’m really surprised he’s not KF because he (was) a classic lol cow.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I wish I still had it but he actually said his wife left him because she was brainwashed by Trump / Russia. He also claims he trained his kids in knife fighting when they were like 5 and 6. He would do a lot of “come find and say that to my face, I’ll kick your ass” stuff then go run and cry to the police. He even bragged about talking yo his local police about what our rascals tweeted at him. I’m really surprised he’s not KF because he (was) a classic lol cow.
Yes, he threatened Boomia with his child warriors. It was one of the craziest exchanges I’ve seen in the Patverse.