• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Haha holeee shiet Nana too afraid to bomb at dabblecon

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
"You might know them from Opie and Anthony...first, we got...MISSY!!!"

She was literally just a side anecdote demonstrating Nana's depravity. Did Missy ever get on the mic or call in? Nope. She is such a butch too, more so now than before...his effeminacy has really forced her to become more masculine.
I’m pretty sure she was only referred to on the show as “cat shit girl”.

Forum Clout
Missy's Terminator 1 shades are absolutely ludicrous. What the fuck is she even going for? Dumb cunt.
Many women her age have real spouses, and families, and they spend their leisure time at John Mayer concerts, or watching TV shows about renovating and flipping houses, and every night they take the dog for a brisk hour stroll, like how most normal retards live their normal retarded lives.

Missy is at a convention devoted to goofing on Stuttering John, who used to appear on The Howard Stern Show twenty years ago. Like Nana, she appears to take great pride in being tagged as a racist, and associating with complete pieces of shit like her elderly dying "boyfriend". Her interests include rage-tweeting and cosplaying as a Catholic. Both her and Nana live weird, developmentally stunted lives, where they see themselves as being far cooler than they actually are, and "pitiful" is really the only way to describe it.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
The alcohol density ramps up in Trandma's proximity.

2024-08-17_21h05_00.jpg

Forum Clout
Many women her age have real spouses, and families, and they spend their leisure time at John Mayer concerts, or watching TV shows about renovating and flipping houses, and every night they take the dog for a brisk hour stroll, like how most normal retards live their normal retarded lives.

Missy is at a convention devoted to goofing on Stuttering John, who used to appear on The Howard Stern Show twenty years ago. Like Nana, she appears to take great pride in being tagged as a racist, and associating with complete pieces of shit like her elderly dying "boyfriend". Her interests include rage-tweeting and cosplaying as a Catholic. Both her and Nana live weird, developmentally stunted lives, where they see themselves as being far cooler than they actually are, and "pitiful" is really the only way to describe it.
Go to Mass!

Forum Clout
Back in the O&A days Bob Levy couldn't even get in the studio. He'd call in and be hung up on. Now Nana will hop on a plane and show up at these hick shows just to feel like she's in showbusiness still.

I had a similar thought, I'm not that educated on this Dabblecon shit but a quick Google search shows that this is some kind of event to roast Stuttering John with a bunch of people from WATP and Bob Levy being one of the biggest draws? A decade ago Anthony wouldn't even acknowledge this shit let alone turn up and tell his "joke".

Man has ruined his legacy.

Forum Clout
I had a similar thought, I'm not that educated on this Dabblecon shit but a quick Google search shows that this is some kind of event to roast Stuttering John with a bunch of people from WATP and Bob Levy being one of the biggest draws? A decade ago Anthony wouldn't even acknowledge this shit let alone turn up and tell his "joke".

Man has ruined his legacy.
Merely having the time to waste on such a thing is so deeply, deeply embarrassing. I genuinely don't understand how he doesn't die from the shame.