hack. kike. faggot.

1710297563442.png

welcome to leykis 101, now let me lecture you about women son...

did anyone else hate this jew? at the height of his popularity there were men who would call into his show and refer to him as their dad. despite being a fat ugly jew (now he's an emaciated kike who eats brown rice and acts like he figured out nutrition like he did women) he somehow managed to be a proto andrew tate. the worst part about leykis was how everyone would always say "dude, if you haven't heard this guy, YOU NEED TO HEAR HIM. he's right up your alley and tells it like it is" is he? does he?

also a reminder that brian whitman made this fat bitch cry by doing impressions of him before his time slot

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This loser kike once insulted a listener on air and the guy actually tracked him down and beat the shit out of him which is hilarious. Guy showed up at a bar and just wailed on Leykis and then left. Police let the guy go after Leykis failed to provide proof that it was the guy but would tell listeners that the guy had "learned his lesson from being arrested" to try to save face which was a lie.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
O&A had a beef with Leykis too -- never heard the actual incident but O&A brought it up on their show a few times.

I (and I am ashamed of this) listened to Leykis. He rebranded WOW as Flash Friday. People would call in and refer to him as "Dad"...and that was the key to his popularity. I didn't know he was Jewish and when I found out years later it all made sense. You had nearly an entire generation of Gen Xers not grow up with an involved father who taught them to be strong. So Leykis' purpose was to give them a little bit of truth on how to get good with girls, but then focus on all the degenerate shit. Nothing about being a good man or provider or getting a good woman, but just treat 'em all like shit.

The thing is the more you listened the more you realized he was all talk. He'd say shit like "I don't press the rewind button on relationships" but then he complained once that he spent 8 hours making an Italian meal for an old girlfriend of his, it was her favorite meal and she knew everything that went into it, and then she flaked on him. I thought your fat ass had game, Tom.

He also got Trump Derangement and looks like a total loony now. Fucker has crazy eyes that you see in Tomlinson and women

1710433058974.png

1710433071211.png

1710433118635.png

G

O&A had a beef with Leykis too -- never heard the actual incident but O&A brought it up on their show a few times.

I (and I am ashamed of this) listened to Leykis. He rebranded WOW as Flash Friday. People would call in and refer to him as "Dad"...and that was the key. I didn't know he was Jewish and when I found out years later it all made sense. You had nearly an entire generation of Gen Xers not grow up with an involved father who taught them to be strong. So Leykis' purpose was to give them a little bit of truth on how to get good with girls, but then focus on all the degenerate shit. Nothing about being a good man or provider or getting a good woman, but just treat 'em all like shit.

The thing is the more you listened the more you realized he was all talk. He'd say shit like "I don't press the rewind button on relationships" but then he complained once that he spent 8 hours making an Italian meal for an old girlfriend of his, it was her favorite meal and she knew everything that went into it, and then she flaked on him. I thought your fat ass had game, Tom.

He also got Trump Derangement and looks like a total loony now. Fucker has crazy eyes that you see in Tomlinson and women

View attachment 187868
View attachment 187869
View attachment 187870
So I mean he's just some Andrew Tate sigma alpha gaba male fag before that was a thing?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
So I mean he's just some Andrew Tate sigma alpha gaba male fag before that was a thing?
Yeah but arguably worse than Tate.

He did segments called "Ask the Atheist" where he would ridicule people who believe in religion, but somehow only Christians, while never, ever saying he was Jewish.

He would push people to get abortions, tell men not to get married, etc. Every once in a while he'd do a topic on "stop being lazy and stop complaining about how little you're getting paid," and would give these little sprinkles of good advice for men, but never ever "get to a gym and lift," or "eat healthy," or anything like that.

But again if you listened log enough these cracks would form. He would go to baseball games with his lesbian friends. Like nigga what unmarried grown ass man in his 40s-50s has lesbian friends to watch sports with? LOSER, even if you did get paid by CBS to not work for a few years.

G

Yeah but arguably worse than Tate.

He did segments called "Ask the Atheist" where he would ridicule people who believe in religion, but somehow only Christians, while never, ever saying he was Jewish.

He would push people to get abortions, tell men not to get married, etc. Every once in a while he'd do a topic on "stop being lazy and stop complaining about how little you're getting paid," and would give these little sprinkles of good advice for men, but never ever "get to a gym and lift," or "eat healthy," or anything like that.

But again if you listened log enough these cracks would form. He would go to baseball games with his lesbian friends. Like nigga what unmarried grown ass man in his 40s-50s has lesbian friends to watch sports with? LOSER, even if you did get paid by CBS to not work for a few years.
Yeah I don't know anything about this guy and have never listened to anything he does and I already do not like him.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson

I (and I am ashamed of this) listened to Leykis. He rebranded WOW as Flash Friday. People would call in and refer to him as "Dad"...and that was the key to his popularity. I didn't know he was Jewish and when I found out years later it all made sense. You had nearly an entire generation of Gen Xers not grow up with an involved father who taught them to be strong. So Leykis' purpose was to give them a little bit of truth on how to get good with girls, but then focus on all the degenerate shit. Nothing about being a good man or provider or getting a good woman, but just treat 'em all like shit.

View attachment 187868
View attachment 187869
View attachment 187870
Didn't he throw some bitch into a fireplace? I seem to remember the b-b-b-b-b-b-boys talking about that

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Phil Hendrie and him had a feud and he did an amazing parody of lykis complete with the Metallica intro and his goofy put on radio voice
He called him combover boy Phil just abused him constantly.

I AM YOUR HOST THIS RADIO SHOW IS NAWT HOSTED BY A CONVINCED FELON OR RIGHT WING WACKO

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Tom Leykis mocked a fellow radio host (who was a radio psychologist) when she went catatonic and had to be carried out of the studio.

Nice dating advice, stupid.

Nice "tasting room" show, stupid.

Nice job threatening your wife's life, stupid.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...

View attachment 187868
View attachment 187869
View attachment 187870
Jew think this kike has dodged an over or two in his lifetime? I'd bet a pissed on shekel he has. I'd go as far as to say he's (sadly and most unfortunately) successfully scrambled out of one of two after getting tossed in by one of his ex's new boyfriends (that's how the new nigger got anal by doin' her a solid).

Attachments

• screen-shot-2020-09-25-at-40748-pm-1601079957.png
    screen-shot-2020-09-25-at-40748-pm-1601079957.png
    701.2 KB · Views: 1

Ruizing

Brotherman
I thought he was entertaining to listen to every once in a while. But it was the same exact show every single day and got old fast.