• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guys, you'll never believe it!

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
For a course to be USATF certified it must be measured 12 inches from the curb. This is in the USATF rules, and the Milwaukee Brewers half marathon is no exception. Curbs are not part of the race.

Pat, you cut corners like you abandon children. At the first possible opportunity, and without shame.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
For a course to be USATF certified it must be measured 12 inches from the curb. This is in the USATF rules, and the Milwaukee Brewers half marathon is no exception. Curbs are not part of the race.

Pat, you cut corners like you abandon children. At the first possible opportunity, and without shame.
You beat me to it. The course was certified and did NOT include any curbs. Fat Pat is once again lying very poorly to cover up his marathon cheating.

And yes, I did have access to timing mat info before it was compressed. It was on the public website and Fat Pat could have correcTed me aT The Time if it showed him passing milestones along the route. It did not.

Conclusion: Patrick S Tomlinson is a fat faggot with bitch tits

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Also, right on cue, he unblocked my Insta. It was blocked yesterday. He lays on his fart couch under his pink blankie all day, rubbing the fat mound where his dick should be and stalking my Insta courtesy of his retard disability check. He should send out a daily “thank you” tweet to the taxpayers of Wisconsin.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
He always gets extra testy when you don't give him credit for having 8 cylinders. He will give his usual "wrong as always" reply to everything else, but if you falsely say he has 6 cylinders he will fully engage.
Except it's not false. The 2008 Mustang only came with a standard V6 engine. Pat's lying again. He is too poor to afford the latest model (~$45k) which does come with a V8 engine. His car is a hand-me-down. It had two previous owners. One of which was a high schooler. I was able to reach out to him and asked why he sold the car. He response, "Only faggots drive mustangs."

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
Yesterday I sat in traffic beside an F150 Harley Davidson edition. I imagine a lot of sweaty fat losers call their insurance company to explain that their piece of shit is worth way above book value because it's "a special edition and if you were a real car person you'd know that."

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Except it's not false. The 2008 Mustang only came with a standard V6 engine. Pat's lying again. He is too poor to afford the latest model (~$45k) which does come with a V8 engine. His car is a hand-me-down. It had two previous owners. One of which was a high schooler. I was able to reach out to him and asked why he sold the car. He response, "Only faggots drive mustangs."
Does anyone have the VIN? It should be easy enough to check how many cylinders he has.