• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gun Safety with Nana

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_2849.jpeg

IMG_2852.jpeg

How a true proper feeding will end one day

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia brandished his gun to a random man who hit on his date. On the first date. I’m not sure where using a weapon to threaten innocent people falls into a firearms safety class.

Cumia is probably the last person who should own a gun and the last person anyone would think of as a “responsible gun owner”. Not just because he’s an irresponsible owner but because he’s a fucking fool. The quintessential fool that makes all gun owners look terrible.

He sets up photo ops holding his gun with bullets scattered at his feet to look tough. He records videos of him at the gun range everytime he goes. He has his pistol laying around just for the photos. Hell the guns he has aren’t even purposeful. Even when he lived in the Mccansion he owned a 50 cal. Why? Gonna shoot the niggers at the driveway from your upstairs window? (We all know Ant wouldn’t even be that prepared for a break in anyway.)

Furthermore he is a legitimate “gun nut”. His reason for owning guns has nothing to do with protecting himself, hunting, or even simply that it’s just his right. No. He fantasizes about killing people and the gun empowers those fantasizes. This is a guy who would shatter if a black pinched him. He’s too cowardly to use his gun but having it allows him to put himself in situations he otherwise wouldn’t have, knowing he always has it to defend him. I refer to the argument he had with Bill Burr:

“I’d call the Black Israelis niggers to their faces”
Yeah, would you tough guy?
“FUCK YES.”
Ok, leave your gun on the table.
“Well then I wouldn’t!”

This was a verbatim interaction and it shows his rationale. The gun literally gives him liquid confidence like the dudes who drink and feel empowered to start swinging at people.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Furthermore he is a legitimate “gun nut”. His reason for owning guns has nothing to do with protecting himself, hunting, or even simply that it’s just his right. No. He fantasizes about killing people and the gun empowers those fantasizes. This is a guy who would shatter if a black pinched him. He’s too cowardly to use his gun but having it allows him to put himself in situations he otherwise wouldn’t have, knowing he always has it to defend him. I refer to the argument he had with Bill Burr:

“I’d call the Black Israelis niggers to their faces”
Yeah, would you tough guy?
“FUCK YES.”
Ok, leave your gun on the table.
“Well then I wouldn’t!”

This was a verbatim interaction and it shows his rationale. The gun literally gives him liquid confidence like the dudes who drink and feel empowered to start swinging at people.
And to harp on this last point because it is really important to Cumias entire psychology. You obviously can’t just shoot people for wronging you even in a “stand your ground” state.

We had a case here in Florida (notoriously pro gun and self defense) with this exact justification. A white dude was patrolling a gas station parking lot and noticed someone parked in a handicap spot without a tag. He confronts the woman and she apologizes. Her husband comes out, see’s the dude confronting his wife, and shoves him to the ground. After the shove he started walking back, and by that time the dude pulled his gun and shot him to death.

His argument was he didn’t know if the shove would turn into a fatal beatdown so he shot to protect himself. However, the prosecutors looked at a few things and came to a few conclusions.

Would he have approached the women if he never had the gun? No, and he even said this himself during the interrogation. Did the man plan to harm him further? No, in the security footage you can see him walking away before the gun even comes out. Was the force necessary? No. It does not matter if you THINK your life is endanger. The force was not equal. The black dude shoved him and walked away. For that he was shot and killed.

The guy was found guilty. Even in a “self defense” case where the guy was assaulted first and no less in a very gun friendly state. Now lets look at Anthony Cumia. If Cumia went down to the Black Israelites and called them a nigger, and they punched him in the face, and he shot them? He’d be going to jail for murder. The weapon he carries empowered him to put himself in that situation and he knows the consequences. Force not equal etc etc…or how about the Times Square Incident? After the prostitute slaps him, he shoots her. Same shit. He put himself in that situation only because he had a gun. Force isn’t equal.

So that literally makes Nanas shooting fantasies strictly confined to a mugging (which he’d never be a part of considering he doesn’t leave his home), or a home break in (which are statistically low anyway.)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I’m sure any 2A supporter really appreciates this niggerish behavior of drinking and playing video games next to an unsecured firearm.
You know he's constantly picking that thang up and playing with it too. Like an F/N in a rap video. That's a big part of why people keep their guns locked up when not in use. If you see one, you want to hold it and aim it around and shit. Get a replica handgun and see how much you just fuck around with it like a fidget spinner.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This is probably another tall tale from Anthony though.
No surprisingly not. Melissa (Melinda? Who gives a fuck) wrote it in her tell all blog. She wrote it as if it was endearing which leads me to believe its real. Nana probably thought, for the first time in his life, it made him look like a nut and decided not to tell it.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
No surprisingly not. Melissa (Melinda? Who gives a fuck) wrote it in her tell all blog. She wrote it as if it was endearing which leads me to believe its real. Nana probably thought, for the first time in his life, it made him look like a nut and decided not to tell it.
Imagine you're hitting on a 20-something year old girl, and suddenly a middle aged 5'8 Berber appears and brandishes his gun to you. I'd be more confused than turned off.