• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Guinea ex-mobster shits all over Many Saints

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Also, this "review" spoiled literally every major plot point.

Good. Saved me the 2 hours.

I take everything with a grain of salt, but I find Franzese's cadence and videos relaxing. I'm sure he crushes when he does his speaking gigs at the evangelical mega-churches

G

Sammy is just a Cumia if he actually had balls, but equally retarded. I'm surprised he doesn't include "We killed this guy, and we were laughing our fuckin' balls off!"

Besides his post jail interview, I can't imagine watching anything again about him going forward or following his dumb fucking channel. It's like watching Mike "I pretend being a philosopher and intellectual so please ignore I'm retarded" Tyson podcasts.
It’s white nigger gang shit. Americans just love violence. Not trying to sound above it all but on top of it we also love the Mafia (Irish, Italian even blacks). It’s fucking retarded.

I loved The Sopranos, too but it’s a tv show, you assholes (Not You! I’m talkin’ about the crowd on... the big stage).

My father grew up seventies style ghetto spaghetti pizza pie greaseball. Never stole a thing in his life. Took care of all of us. The fucking blacks aren’t as bad as this with the stupid street shit garbage.

Snake

It’s white nigger gang shit. Americans just love violence. Not trying to sound above it all but on top of it we also love the Mafia (Irish, Italian even blacks). It’s fucking retarded.

I loved The Sopranos, too but it’s a tv show, you assholes (Not You! I’m talkin’ about the crowd on... the big stage).

My father grew up seventies style ghetto spaghetti pizza pie greaseball. Never stole a thing in his life. Took care of all of us. The fucking blacks aren’t as bad as this with the stupid street shit garbage.
They weren't "Saints"... ew... but they didn't indiscriminately kill or rob anyone. Niggers go to slip and fall school and punch 90 year old White women in the face right before they rape them.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
They weren't "Saints"... ew... but they didn't indiscriminately kill or rob anyone. Niggers go to slip and fall school and punch 90 year old White women in the face right before they rape them.
Yeah, but she said the “N” word, bigot.

G

Sammy is just a Cumia if he actually had balls, but equally retarded. I'm surprised he doesn't include "We killed this guy, and we were laughing our fuckin' balls off!"

Besides his post jail interview, I can't imagine watching anything again about him going forward or following his dumb fucking channel. It's like watching Mike "I pretend being a philosopher and intellectual so please ignore I'm retarded" Tyson podcasts.
Tyson is the perfect comparison. He even has the similarly obnoxious ethnic race cadence.

I liked him outside the ring only when he was embarrassing himself as a cartoon character. ‘Get off ya ass, pigeon!’

Said pigeon being voiced by St. Norm obviously didn’t hurt.

P

potatopeeler63

It's fodder for mid west rubes like fatrick who've never been in a city and are fascinated with "whackin guys" and say "oooooh!" in real life unironically. it's like the meeting of psychiatrists with elliot and melfi.
fuck sammy the rat, of course he gets nothing but praise in this tattle tale culture of faggots

Snake

Tyson is the perfect comparison. He even has the similarly obnoxious ethnic race cadence.

I liked him outside the ring only when he was embarrassing himself as a cartoon character. ‘Get off ya ass, pigeon!’

Said pigeon being voiced by St. Norm obviously didn’t hurt.
He openly cries on his show. He was talking to Ray Leonard and started weeping. It's a fucking disgrace.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Good documentary on Rommel on there the other night.
Skeptical. Anything re. WWII in the ETO/MTO made for TV or DVD distribution will be compromised. If it touches on political beliefs or Hitler it's likely downright false. Doc.s tend to even downplay how the Germans were viewed as liberators from British and French rule in N. Africa while exaggerating Montgomery's role. Am I off base here?

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Skeptical. Anything re. WWII in the ETO/MTO made for TV or DVD distribution will be compromised. If it touches on political beliefs or Hitler it's likely downright false. Doc.s tend to even downplay how the Germans were viewed as liberators from British and French rule in N. Africa while exaggerating Montgomery's role. Am I off base here?
I was just referencing the Rommel doc Tony Soprano was watching in one of the Sopranos episodes. Haven't watched broadcast TV in years.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I was just referencing the Rommel doc Tony Soprano was watching in one of the Sopranos episodes. Haven't watched broadcast TV in years.
Well fuck me. Hate to sound like Mr. WWII doc. Know it all, but I've seen about everything made between 1970 and 2010 and can't enjoy them like I did initially unless it's almost totally factual battle, or vehicle, or weapon info.