• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Grown man has the mind of an eight year old

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Yeah so even though Yoda hobbles around stumbling with a cane he’s actually the most powerful jedi in the universe so he can actually move super fast and do flips”

Even watching that stupid movie when I was a child I thought it was so fucking cheesy. Exact moment I realized star wars was gay and for babies
I remember as a kid I liked the first one but once Yoda came in the second one even then I said this isn’t good. Frank Oz did his voice as well as Miss Piggy and they both sound the same. Fun Fact - When Frank Oz directed “The Score” Marlon Brando only referred to Frank as “Miss Piggy”

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Here's an interesting experiment. Show the star wars movies to young kids (your own or your nephews/nieces, Paul). Here's how it went with mine. They love the original 3 (especially the Ewoks one, they're children after all.) They don't make it all the way through the first prequel or the first Disney one because they're "boring." An 8 year old boy said that. He said the same about Hook btw. Loves Ghostbusters and BTTF though. Fat has the mind of a retarded 8 Yr old
I'm an old man and I still can't tell you what the plot is of phantom menace. Embargoes and political skullduggery shit. Can you imagine how boring that is to a kid?

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I saw today Disney will be spending 60 million on their parks instead of their entertainment programs since they’re losing money with their recent string of shitty shows and movies. The real money is in the parks.
It’s crazy how expensive the parks are. A lower middle class family probably has to plan out their expenses for a whole year around going to Disney just once which completely takes away from the whole “magical family fun” experience. But every time you go it’s completely packed so it’s no wonder they rake in the cash.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Here's an interesting experiment. Show the star wars movies to young kids (your own or your nephews/nieces, Paul). Here's how it went with mine. They love the original 3 (especially the Ewoks one, they're children after all.) They don't make it all the way through the first prequel or the first Disney one because they're "boring." An 8 year old boy said that. He said the same about Hook btw. Loves Ghostbusters and BTTF though. Fat has the mind of a retarded 8 Yr old
I would believe most kids don’t like all this spin offs and prequels - they make shows for children that is watched by mostly adults. What happened to society? I can’t imagine watching cartoon shows meant for kids at my age unless I am watching them with my younger cousins and even they’re getting too old for this shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s crazy how expensive the parks are. A lower middle class family probably has to plan out their expenses for a whole year around going to Disney just once which completely takes away from the whole “magical family fun” experience. But every time you go it’s completely packed so it’s no wonder they rake in the cash.
Yeah it’s insane how expensive it is to go but people keep going. I remember I went as a kid at like 5 or 6 and thought it was just “meh” and didn’t want to go again so my parents were thrilled it wouldn’t be a yearly trip.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 152628

Go lightsabers, so cool!

View attachment 152629
More bullshit.
Ponderously stupid.
Probably thinks this relates to real life and not just some huge Disney cashgrab.
Ugh
A 43 year old man using foul language to describe how great a program is that’s made for children. I really believe he’s never been able to watch and understand anything made for adults. He can only follow children’s programming.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
All these homos think they sound like Dante and Randall in Clerks when they're rambling on about Spaceshit like this, cool and with it, but they don't. They sound like simpletons mooing at the trough of corporate slop entertainment written for the lowest common denominator so the bulk of people can smile, nod and buy the popcorn bucket shaped like whoever these stupid characters are.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
I'd rather take a movie recommendation from that 8-year-old. Not even joking.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
The old Ghostbusters, right?

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
All these homos think they sound like Dante and Randall in Clerks when they're rambling on about Spaceshit like this, cool and with it, but they don't. They sound like simpletons mooing at the trough of corporate slop entertainment written for the lowest common denominator so the bulk of people can smile, nod and buy the popcorn bucket shaped like whoever these stupid characters are.
I’ve come to a point where Kids Show Pat (open to a second, better name if one exists) is my least favorite of his personalities. It infuriates me even more than sex haver pat, tough guy pat, warmonger pat, etc