• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Grown man has the mind of an eight year old

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
1695189223465.png

Go lightsabers, so cool!

1695189291468.png

More bullshit.
Ponderously stupid.
Probably thinks this relates to real life and not just some huge Disney cashgrab.
Ugh

G

Here's an interesting experiment. Show the star wars movies to young kids (your own or your nephews/nieces, Paul). Here's how it went with mine. They love the original 3 (especially the Ewoks one, they're children after all.) They don't make it all the way through the first prequel or the first Disney one because they're "boring." An 8 year old boy said that. He said the same about Hook btw. Loves Ghostbusters and BTTF though. Fat has the mind of a retarded 8 Yr old

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
dumb yoda spinning around like a toy
“Yeah so even though Yoda hobbles around stumbling with a cane he’s actually the most powerful jedi in the universe so he can actually move super fast and do flips”

Even watching that stupid movie when I was a child I thought it was so fucking cheesy. Exact moment I realized star wars was gay and for babies

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I watched two terrible Steven Seagal movies (On Deadly Ground and Fire Down Below) yesterday and both of them are miles better than any of the Disney Star Wars bullshit.
I saw today Disney will be spending 60 million on their parks instead of their entertainment programs since they’re losing money with their recent string of shitty shows and movies. The real money is in the parks.