Gross insight about the head of the cock

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
1645886219503.jpg

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Millions of years ago when we all had smooth sausage dicks, ol' mushroom dick Grug was feeling smooth as shit waiting until the end of the gangrape/orgy and swooping in last with that fat mushroom head. All the other cavemen were probably laughing up a storm about him getting the sloppiest leftovers, but Grug had the last laugh, given we all got motherfuckin mushroom cocks now.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Millions of years ago when we all had smooth sausage dicks, ol' mushroom dick Grug was feeling smooth as shit waiting until the end of the gangrape/orgy and swooping in last with that fat mushroom head. All the other cavemen were probably laughing up a storm about him getting the sloppiest leftovers, but Grug had the last laugh, given we all got motherfuckin mushroom cocks now.
Grug the plug won the evolutionary lottery.

Rascal

He sired the planet and rinsed the backside of his cock head by the nearest stream.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
When humans weren't monogamous, and females had several partners every day, the male with the most mushroomy cock head successfully scooped out the semen of other males and passed on his genes. That's why your penis looks the way it does. Shinkleboudit.
I read that on 4skin a long time ago and it stuck with me as well, until even THAT got scooped out by an even bigger cock.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It sounds to me like some homo scientist fantasized this and tried to make it a reality. Like black woman magic.
If that's the case wouldn't your own dick scoop out your own load? Also whatever happened to pre being able to knock someone up

So much of science is just that. Like those German perverts who wanted to fuck their mother and think it’s medical science to spread this bullshit.

It’s hilarious to me we teach these images of dinosaurs and it’s just some dudes random imagination.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
So much of science is just that. Like those German perverts who wanted to fuck their mother and think it’s medical science to spread this bullshit.

It’s hilarious to me we teach these images of dinosaurs and it’s just some dudes random imagination.
I remember being taught about your tongue having different taste sections and I remember thinking as a kid, I taste with my entire tongue and of course that turned out to be completely bullshit

G

I remember being taught about your tongue having different taste sections and I remember thinking as a kid, I taste with my entire tongue and of course that turned out to be completely bullshit
"You only use 10% of your brain" drives me crazy. It's so vague that I'm not even sure what people think they mean when it dribbles out of their mouth. Beyond that it's obviously untrue.

How could they possibly know that?

Basically, you spend a lot of time studying sexual behaviour in various animals.

Humans don't have a mating season (At least, I certainly don't). We have more erogenous zones than most primates. Human women scream loudly during sex to attract other males (the ones who are hoo-ers do, anyway). A woman's breasts are larger than necessary to attract men with visual stimuli.

The only reason bonobos are less sexual than humans is because they fuck family members. So (Hildy aside) we are dirty, dirty beasts. We also have mushroom headed cocks, as opposed to smooth cocks, the dogs knotting behaviour, a cat's barb, etc. It stands to reason that this is because of a larger number of sexual partners and the exigency of a male passing on his genes.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black

It's the same thing with all those space photos, sure it's real, but the only reason it's dolled up is so they're fun to look at in a textbook.